Create a quizz by folowing these instructions below.
1. Click Quizzes on menu bar on top.
2. Click create Quizz
3. Enter the information as requested, Title of the Quizz, Keywords, Select a Category and enter a description.
You can upload a photo but this is optional.
4. Click Create Quizz
5. You must first enter a minumun of 2 results for the answers, in a simple one question quiz for eg. CORRECT and WRONG. On this first screen lets enter your first result using Correct as an eg. The enter a description YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT..be creative enter anything you choose. CLICK ADD RESULT. then CLICK SAVE RESULT
Repeat same as above to create a second result in this eg enter WRONG and in description could be You need to try again or anything you choose. CLICK ADD RESULTS. You now have two results if you are providing more than 2 options for each answer you have to emter the results to match since this is for just a one Question quizz the answers can only be RIGHT or WRONG. Now SAVE QUIZZ RESULT.
6. CLICK NEXT STEP and Enter the Quizz Question in this example..Let us just ask WHO IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. Now in the results fields below next to CORRECT you must enter the correct answer to the Quizz in this case you would enter BARACK OBAMA, you must provide a WRONG answer so enter eg. GERALD FORD.
7. Click NEXT STEP
8. Cick PUBLISH and that is it.
To create a new discussion topic in a Fan Club follow the steps below:
1. From within the Fan Club click "Club Discussions" in left menu
2. Click "Post New Topic."
3. Enter your title and topic and click "Post New Topic."
To add a poll in a Fan Club follow the steps below:
1. From within the Club click "Club Polls" from the left menu area.
2. Click "Create New Poll."
3. Enter a title and a description.
4. Enter your poll Answers, click ADD ANOTHER OPTION to open more answer fields.
5. Click "Create Poll."
To add Videos to a Fan Club follow the steps below:
1. From within the club click "Club Videos" from Left menu.
2. Click "Create New Video."
3. Enter the video TITLE, TAGS and DESCRIPTION.
4. From the category field select "Club Videos."
5. Choose your privacy View Option.
6. Choose who may comment on the video.
7. Select your video source, Youtube, Vimeo eg. and Save.
From within the Fan Club click: (Adding Photos is dependant on the Club Owners Permission settings)
1. "Club Albums" from the left menu.
2. Click "Create Album."
3. Enter a Title and a Description.
4. Click "Create Album."
5. Click "Add Photos" to select the photos from your computer.
6. After the phots finish uploading click "Save Photos."
To create a Fan Club, please follow the steps below: (Note: Fan Clubs can only be created by selected Levels eg. NEW to the site you will not be able to create a club.contact a monitor and request and upgrade.)
1. Click on “Clubs” from the main navigation menu bar at the top of any page on this website.
2. Select "Create Fan Club”.
3. Fill the details for your Club and choose a photo for the clubs avatar, select the proper category and fill in the remaining information and click "Save Changes."
All registered members excluding our show business professionals and site moderators.
You can earn points doing various activities on the site, like referring friends, uploading your profile photo, creating groups, etc.
If your problem is not listed above, then please contact us by filling the “Contact Us” form using the “Contact” link available in the footer of our site. Let us know your problem and we will try to fix it as soon as possible.
To unlike a content, click on Unlike button available on the Content Profile Page. You can also use the Unlike button available to you, when you Hover your mouse on any content in “Liked Items” section.
To Unlike your friends’ posts, simply click on “Unlike” option appearing in your activity feed for the post you had liked earlier.
To Like any content, click on the “Like” button available on the Content Profile page. You can also use the Like button available to you, when you Hover your mouse on any content in the “Liked Items” section under the Likes navigation.
To Like your friends’ posts, simply click on the “Like” option appearing in your activity feed for the post. Liking a post will let your friends know that you like it.
To view your Likes, please follow the steps below:
1. Click “Likes” from the main navigation menu bar at the top of any Page on this community.
2. Go to “My Likes” section.
3. This page will list all the content that you have Liked.
We have introduced a new Photo Lightbox Viewer with Theater Mode, which attractively displays your photos. This advanced way of photo viewing displays photos elegantly and provides an enjoyable experience:
- Photos in this viewer appear bigger, more beautiful and crisper.
- Photos are shown larger and clearer. The new viewer supports high resolution images.
- Its design minimizes distraction while photo viewing.
- Comments and commenting have been moved to a right Interaction Panel next to the photo. Thus, you no longer need to scroll down to comment on the photo. This increases interaction on your photos.
- You can quickly perform actions like Share, Like, Comment, Report, etc from photo viewer without page reload.
- The viewer and the photos automatically fit into the browser viewport area.
- You can now view your photos in Fullscreen Mode by clicking on an icon on photos in the viewer. In supporting browser, this also switches the browser view to fullscreen mode, and in other browsers, it hides the right Interaction Panel to show you a bigger photo.
- The "View All" option will enable you to view all the photos belonging to the album of currently viewed photo in an attractive photo strip which smoothly slides out from the bottom of photo viewer.
- The Title and Caption of photos are displayed prominently in the right Interaction Panel. Additionally, in Fullscreen Mode, Photo Title and Caption appear in an attractive fading tooltip on photos. Thus, you can also use our photo albums for showcasing your Photo Essays.
- You can now quickly "Like" a photo by pressing the "L" key.
- A tooltip will appear when you mouse-over on your name in the photo you are tagged in. This will show the name of the member who has tagged you, and also an option to remove the tag.
You can see all the photos that you have been tagged in by visiting the “Photos” tab on your Profile.
Featured Photos and Albums are photos and albums which are specially marked as “Featured”. Such photos and albums are more highlighted than others and thus gain more visibility. They are chosen based on their high quality. Featured Photos appear in the attractive “Featured Photos” carousel in the “Albums Home” section. Featured Albums appear in the attractive “Featured Albums” slideshow.
Photos and Albums can be made Featured only by our site administrators.
These are photos and albums highlighted as “Photo of the Day” and “Album of the Day” respectively. Such photos and albums get very good visibility in the “Albums Home” section.
The maximum resolution in which the photos uploaded in photo albums will be displayed is 1024 x 768 pixels. Photos uploaded by you having resolution more than this will be resized accordingly.