Forums » Celebs

Justin Bieber aims to be the next Michael Jackson

• Lone
    • 15 posts
    November 22, 2012 12:14 PM EST

I saw this article online where Justin Bieber says he aims to be the next Michael jackson, he says he models himself after Jackson.

So what do you all think? personally I think there wil neevr be a next Michael Jackson lots of wannabes maybe but not another MJ.

http://www2.macleans.ca/2012/11/21/the-prince-of-pop/#more-314715

This post was edited by Lone at November 22, 2012 12:15 PM EST
  • Gossip_Girl
    • 5 posts
    November 22, 2012 12:16 PM EST

I like Justin but he is no Michael Jackson, firstly he can't dance.

• ConnorM
    • 9 posts
    November 22, 2012 5:20 PM EST

Nobody will be the next MJ, he was just too talented so sorry JB and just be yourself.

• ShortStop
    • 43 posts
    November 22, 2012 9:53 PM EST
    LOL, that will only bring more hate on him from jackson milions of fans.
  • O\u043f\u0456\u043a\u0443\u043d
    • 71 posts
    November 23, 2012 10:51 AM EST

I think he is best to be the next Justin Bieber.

• OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    November 23, 2012 1:22 PM EST

I thinkhe's reached his peak and it's all downhill from here.

• Teen Angel
    • 3 posts
    November 23, 2012 9:02 PM EST
    Good luck with that JB.
  • Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    November 23, 2012 9:37 PM EST

Michael jackson had more talent in a strand of hair on his head than Bieber has in his whole body, what a joke.

He can't sing like jackson, he certainly can't dance like jackson and he can't entertain like Jackson.

He is a joke when compared to the mega talented even if flawed Michael jackson.

• Mellisa A
    • 20 posts
    November 24, 2012 1:42 AM EST

Well it is nice to aim high.

• RonnyG
    • 29 posts
    November 24, 2012 7:58 PM EST

Too many Justin Bieber haters on this topic, what is wrong with him wanting to be the best?

• TeamIM5
    • 14 posts
    November 25, 2012 8:42 PM EST

Justin Bieber is one of the biggest singing stars in the world, you are all just hating so what is wrong with him wanting to be the next Michael Jackson?

• ShortStop
    • 43 posts
    November 30, 2012 9:34 PM EST

Justin Bieber is all AUTOTUNE, MJ was a pure singer from a child to his passing.

Michael jackson had moves out of this world, Justin Bieber can't dance.

End of story.

This post was edited by Admin at February 1, 2013 12:17 AM EST
  • Rachel
    • 83 posts
    December 1, 2012 1:54 AM EST

Both are excellent in their time and for their fans just leave it at that.

• T.O Girl
    • 9 posts
    December 2, 2012 1:11 PM EST

Hi HATERS and FANS alike, Last night I was at Justin Biebers concert here at The Rogers center in Toronto and it was awesome OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Justin enterd on stage on a set of Giant wings earing a cut off shirt showing some awesome muscles.

The show was awesome there was 60,000 screaming fans and yea this is the same place where last Sunday the Grey Cup peeps booed this time it was all Justin fans...OMG I will neevr forget the concert.

My mom said tho he is copying Michael jackson with the entrance thingy but who cares it was awesome..

• TeamIM5
    • 14 posts
    December 2, 2012 3:12 PM EST
    OMG! you are so lucky I am so jealous. I would have loved to be there I have never seen him in concert.
    One day I am sure but not yet, 60,000 fans wow thats a lot.

T.O Girl said:

Hi HATERS and FANS alike, Last night I was at Justin Biebers concert here at The Rogers center in Toronto and it was awesome OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Justin enterd on stage on a set of Giant wings earing a cut off shirt showing some awesome muscles.

The show was awesome there was 60,000 screaming fans and yea this is the same place where last Sunday the Grey Cup peeps booed this time it was all Justin fans...OMG I will neevr forget the concert.

My mom said tho he is copying Michael jackson with the entrance thingy but who cares it was awesome..

• NZgirl
    • 13 posts
    December 4, 2012 2:10 AM EST

That is a lot of fans, wow 60,000 in the arena for Justin Bieber, it seems like you had a great time and something you will always remember, did you take any pics?

• Luv_Boo
    • 3 posts
    December 11, 2012 12:48 PM EST

Good for Justin because it is nice to aim high and you can't get any higher than aiming to be like MJ.

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    December 11, 2012 2:52 PM EST
    That might be true but I believe it is better to keep ypour goals realistic that are reachable and love him or hate him nobody will ever be as good as Michael jackson, ands certainly not Justin Bieber. To mention them in the same breath is unfathomable.

Luv_Boo said:

Good for Justin because it is nice to aim high and you can't get any higher than aiming to be like MJ.

• TeamIM5
    • 14 posts
    May 21, 2013 3:40 PM EDT

All you haters can hate all you like but menwhile Justin keeps seling those cd's manking millions and collecting awards.

• OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    May 24, 2013 1:53 PM EDT
    Bieber4lyfe said:

All you haters can hate all you like but menwhile Justin keeps seling those cd's manking millions and collecting awards.

I won't be saying anything of hating. But I will say if he keeps up his irresponsible PR antics as of late, he won't be on top for long.

• Gossip_Girl
    • 5 posts
    May 24, 2013 8:45 PM EDT

They were booing Biebs quite badly the other night when he got that achievement award, poor thing.

• TeamIM5
    • 14 posts
    November 16, 2013 2:13 PM EST
    Oh jealousy is a terible thing that green monster.

Gossip_Girl said:

They were booing Biebs quite badly the other night when he got that achievement award, poor thing.