Forums » Movies

The Tall Man

• Film_Fan
    • 53 posts
    January 20, 2013 12:38 AM EST

Just saw "The Tall" man starring Jessica Biel from director Pascal Laugier best known for the super violent cult horror flick "Martyrs."

The Tall man is not a horror film as the trailer might make it seem but more of a mystery thriller with some twists. It is a film that you must pay close attention, which are the dialogue and the visuals.

The film has an R tag but it is actually quite clean and non-violent but the story is what grabs you and keeps your attention.

Jessica Biel is great in this and the acting is solid throughout, the story revolves around the disappearance of many children from a small town that many blame on The Tall man.

Can't say much without entering into spoiler land but I would recommend pick this up and give it a watch.

• JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    January 20, 2013 8:16 PM EST

I have seen it and I agree, very original a good flick makes you think, excellent acting and nice twist.

• Island_Star
    • 28 posts
    January 21, 2013 8:55 PM EST

The trailer makes it look scary as eewvr tho, I would like to see it I like to be scared. lol

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    January 28, 2013 10:14 AM EST

I saw this it was hard to understand,and it is not scary at all.

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    February 13, 2013 11:51 AM EST

I think the Tall Man went direct to video here in the USA and Canada but it got theatrical release in Europe.

I saw it and it was ok, some of the junk that get a theatrical release this was deserving.