Forums » Celebs

Justin Bieber sinks to a new low

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    July 10, 2013 2:32 PM EDT

Justin Bieber has sunk to a new low, I wont say just watch the video...PATHETIC.

• Jazzy_Jeff
    • 15 posts
    July 10, 2013 2:41 PM EDT

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww disgusting he is so nasty, no wonder so many people hate him

That is so disgusting, GROW UP JUSTIN BIEBER. I am a kid and I wouldnt do that.

• JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    July 10, 2013 4:55 PM EDT

Justin Bieber has indeed sunk to a new low, his actions here is indefensible. How can even his biggest fan defend this? don't tell me he had to go he was in a restaurant he could have went and use the facilities. He is simply an entitled punk that feels he is above it all and same on his handler/bodyguard looking down on him with a sardonic grin you are just as bad.

• Front_Row_Center
    • 68 posts
    July 10, 2013 5:13 PM EDT

This is childish and disgusting behavior by a talentless and out of control loser. I am sorry for any of his fans here but this guy with limited talent was catapulted to fame by a few YouTube videos and Usher.

He is a waster, a wigger and well this is a family friendly site and I might have said too much as is.

• OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    July 10, 2013 7:57 PM EDT

Cute. He's really gone from knob to super-knob. What can I say!

• Jersey_Girl
    • 7 posts
    July 10, 2013 9:42 PM EDT

UGH! I feel realy shame now as a fan.

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    July 10, 2013 10:19 PM EDT

That is very disgusting and immature of Justin Bieber and I agree with the handler a grown man watching with a silly grin but he dares not challenge the entitled brat or he is out of a job I am sure.

• Caroline
    • 3 posts
    July 10, 2013 10:42 PM EDT

Justin behaving badly.

• Riley
    • 34 posts
    July 11, 2013 1:55 AM EDT

How immature, he must be drunk cause I heard one of the young punks say who stole my beer???? and that man his bodyguard just looking on..pathetic if you ask me.

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    July 11, 2013 12:06 PM EDT

Idiotic and loutish behaviour, your averahe drunken lout do that you turn your head but a person admired by so many young people wlel a diff story.

• TheShadow
    • 23 posts
    July 11, 2013 1:45 PM EDT

@Riley, he is not old enough to be drinking so that means he is just an idiot. lol

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    July 11, 2013 2:38 PM EDT

Kind of stupid and definitely immature and not to mention uncouth and any other adjective that describes disgusting if you ask me.

The things this guy is doing lately plus has fast drving his neigbours are complaining I can see a tragedy coming, hope not but sure leading that way.

Grow up Bieber.

This post was edited by Skater_TJ at July 11, 2013 2:39 PM EDT
  • Rachel
    • 83 posts
    July 11, 2013 4:30 PM EDT

For shame Justin Bieber, for the shame. tsk!

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    July 11, 2013 5:43 PM EDT

Teen Stars Online biggest Bieber apologisers BIEBER4LYFE and RONNYG are very quiet on this matter?

• RonnyG
    • 29 posts
    July 11, 2013 9:21 PM EDT
    All you do is post negative stuff on Justin Birber what about the good things? well maybe he had to go and well he did not do it on the floor it is a bucket.

Garyiscool said:

Teen Stars Online biggest Bieber apologisers BIEBER4LYFE and RONNYG are very quiet on this matter?

This post was edited by Garyiscool at July 12, 2013 12:03 AM EDT
  • Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    July 12, 2013 12:04 AM EDT
    The negative stuff is created by Justin Bieber not me I did not make it up it is news just Google it I am just bringinh it to the attention of our users.

[Sorry I did not change anything on your post I clicked edit to reply and not QUOTE]

RonnyG said:
    All you do is post negative stuff on Justin Birber what about the good things? well maybe he had to go and well he did not do it on the floor it is a bucket.

Garyiscool said:

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    July 12, 2013 12:05 AM EDT

And I might add RONNYG he should not even be a listed star on this site all the celbs listed here in stars section are decent..cept for guess who...yes Justin Bieber.

• TeamIM5
    • 14 posts
    July 12, 2013 12:59 PM EDT
    Well what can I say? I am disgusted at him also and I am aboutt o give up on him if you can believe it I think time to change my screen name and avatar.

Garyiscool said:

• Jazzy_Jeff
    • 15 posts
    July 12, 2013 4:23 PM EDT

And look at the man on the stairs just looking down watching him, ewwwwwwww

I guess he is like this is Justin Bieber he can do what he likes.

• Rachel
    • 83 posts
    July 12, 2013 4:45 PM EDT

@Jazzy_Jeff I think that is his bodyguard, he should be ashamed of himself to not put a stop to it but grins like an idiot but then again if he corrected JB maybe he gets fired.

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    July 13, 2013 11:25 AM EDT

Disgusting pikey he is, he needs sentencing to some community work and start by changing that slop bucket and mopping down the restaurant. 

• 2cool4school
    • 7 posts
    July 13, 2013 4:46 PM EDT

Justin B has some good friends, film him and sell it to TMZ.

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    July 15, 2013 6:56 PM EDT
    Yes the grown lackey with a grin is his bodyguard/YESMAN so what do you expect?

Strawberrygirl said:

@Jazzy_Jeff I think that is his bodyguard, he should be ashamed of himself to not put a stop to it but grins like an idiot but then again if he corrected JB maybe he gets fired.

This post was edited by Garyiscool at July 15, 2013 6:56 PM EDT
  • TeamIM5
    • 14 posts
    July 24, 2013 11:48 AM EDT

I have asked the monitors to remove this topic and I see it is still here, this makes JB look bad so remove it please.

I thought this is a positive fan site not like the others? this makes JB look bad and he is not.

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    July 24, 2013 3:07 PM EDT
    Don't be ridiculous Bieber4lyfe the reason you are saying that is because of your screen name, he did the act he is the one responsible for his actions and if it ends up as news online it i sno fault but his own. I agree it should stay.

Bieber4lyfe said:

I have asked the monitors to remove this topic and I see it is still here, this makes JB look bad so remove it please.

I thought this is a positive fan site not like the others? this makes JB look bad and he is not.