Forums » Celebs

Miley Cyrus @ Video Awards

• Mellisa A
    • 20 posts
    August 27, 2013 11:27 AM EDT

I just can't not say what a mess Miley Cyrus was at the Video Awards show with that pig Robin Thicke, well Miley also fits in the pig description, what a total waster.

Miley you’re a waster do us a favor and disappear.

• Tristan
    • 36 posts
    August 27, 2013 3:29 PM EDT
    What she said.

Mellisa A said:

I just can't not say what a mess Miley Cyrus was at the Video Awards show with that pig Robin Thicke, well Miley also fits in the pig description, what a total waster.

Miley you’re a waster do us a favor and disappear.

• O\u043f\u0456\u043a\u0443\u043d
    • 71 posts
    August 30, 2013 12:49 PM EDT

It was lewd if you ask me, and to think lots of teen girls still adore her, hope they dont try to be like her she is over the top as they say.

• Chris Kross
    • 37 posts
    August 30, 2013 3:11 PM EDT

She is filthy, what a waster that pikey need to get some help.

• Keesha
    • 21 posts
    August 30, 2013 9:21 PM EDT

LOL, what they all said.

• JoeCool
    • 18 posts
    August 31, 2013 2:21 PM EDT

I sure hope her parents did not riase her like that, she must have some issues or something.

Sorry for all those little Hanna Montaners.

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    August 31, 2013 2:29 PM EDT

Now what was the point of that disgusting display? I hope young fans by the droves see what she is.

And her dad the pikey tweeted out he would have done the same? bloody hell nice pop he is.

• September 1, 2013 11:59 AM EDT
    Miley was trying to create Buzz (as negative as it was) She accomplished what she set out for. Creating buzz/chatter leads to publicity which can lead to interest or curiousity or work. Maybe she felt the need for attention. Her career is not on the hot list like it used to be. The SAD thing is she has always had a young fan base and her actions set a BAD example!
  • Sofine
    • 66 posts
    September 2, 2013 2:51 PM EDT
    I agree but then she was never an A - lister, well maybe in the eyes of pre-teens with her ridiculous show Hanna Montana. Her acting was terrible and he singing was god awful and for some reason due to this role she thinks she can sing she will fade away quietly in a year of two.
  • JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    September 2, 2013 3:00 PM EDT

Well I will temper my comment on this to simply I thought it was highly inappropriate.

• Jeffrey007
    • 43 posts
    September 3, 2013 1:46 AM EDT

Network TV should have taken the cameras off her and show onl;y the audience after they saw that display. However with the socirty we live in they feed off that stuff, sad really.

• Chris Kross
    • 37 posts
    September 5, 2013 3:31 PM EDT

And to top it all off she can't even sing she is not talented, there are tons of better singers out there with no opportunity like her, she is a talentless pikey because he acting leave much to be desired if you bloody welll ask me, she is a Z list celeb who thinks she is A list.

This post was edited by Chris Kross at September 5, 2013 3:44 PM EDT
  • Jon_Brit
    • 33 posts
    September 5, 2013 3:34 PM EDT
     Right lad, over in tinsel town it is not how talented it is who you know. 

Chris Kross said:

And to top it all off she can't even sing she is not talented, there are tons of beter singers out there with no opportunity like her, she is a talentless pikey because he acting leave much to be desired if you bloody welll ask me, she is a Z list celeb who thinks she is A list.

• JeffOBrien
    • 11 posts
    September 5, 2013 3:46 PM EDT

Well in the arts it is a lot getting a break and yes who you know so many talented people waiting for a break, just watched this lad Riley James he is more talented than her hope he gets a break, look up his video here.

• Glamour_Girl
    • 13 posts
    September 5, 2013 9:21 PM EDT

I was simply disgusted, shame on them and shame on the network to keep showing it, don't they know kids are glued to these type of shows.

Miley shame, shame.

• JoeCool
    • 18 posts
    September 7, 2013 1:07 PM EDT

Firstly, MIley Cyrus can't sing, secondly she can't act and thirdly she is a waster.

• JoeCool
    • 18 posts
    September 14, 2013 4:04 PM EDT

The name Miley Cyrus should be banned form this site, here is a person who targets younger kids and yes she still plays up to her young girl fans from Hana Montana days and yet she decide on the this type of behavior? some role model. She has vey little talent so I gues for attention and to take awy from the fact that she is a horrible singer she has to get on like this, now do you think Wrecking Ball has milions of views because it is an awesome song? no it is because she choose to take her clothees of and lick a hammer. WASTER

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    September 14, 2013 4:06 PM EDT

LOL, Joe that is right on dude you have it right on.

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    September 14, 2013 5:04 PM EDT

Miley Cyrus takes off her clothes in the video like you said just for the attention, and to cover up the fact that her voice and talent is totally pants.

This post was edited by OG John at September 14, 2013 5:19 PM EDT
  • OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    September 24, 2013 9:17 PM EDT

All I can say is I paid it no mind. She lacks talent so she has to rely on shock tactics like those to keep her fame happening.

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    September 24, 2013 9:37 PM EDT

Miley Cyrus, what a waste and what is it with her tongue is she a "V"  or something or it is too long to fit in her mouth?