Forums » Comments/Questions

Sound Alert

• Riley
    • 34 posts
    October 21, 2013 2:52 PM EDT

Everytime without fail the new sound notification scares me out my seat, please turn it off the sound I mean.

• Admin
    • 27 posts
    October 21, 2013 3:08 PM EDT

Thank you for your queation, I am sorry the alert noise is an issue for you but all users can turn off the sound notification.

To do this go to settings on menu then on the far right click on sound notificarion settings and here you can turn off the audio.

• Riley
    • 34 posts
    October 21, 2013 3:14 PM EDT
    Thank you Admin I had no idea I could turn off the notification sound. thanks.

Admin said:

Thank you for your queation, I am sorry the alert noise is an issue for you but all users can turn off the sound notification.

To do this go to settings on menu then on the far right click on sound notificarion settings and here you can turn off the audio.

• Chris Kross
    • 37 posts
    October 21, 2013 3:37 PM EDT

Meh but why turn it off? maybe when you logged in you get a lot of alerts from those when you were offline but when you are here it is nice to getan alert on somethings. Mate anyways go to settings and notifications and turn off things oyu dont want emails or alerts about.

• Sofine
    • 66 posts
    October 21, 2013 9:48 PM EDT

If you turn off the sound it defeats the purpose when online, lets say I am on and someone send a PM then I know go check for it. It makes more sense as mentioned to go to settings and Notifications and only have those important to you on.

• No Comply
    • 9 posts
    August 25, 2017 3:43 PM EDT

I hope this is the right palce I can report this the notification for me today wont shut off it keeps alerting and going right up the left top of the screen it wont stop. Normally it is like gives what I have and stop, it is driving me crazy.

EDIT

I signed out and back in and it has stopped but it was weird.

This post was edited by No Comply at August 25, 2017 3:48 PM EDT