Forums » Christian Martyn

Breakout - Christian Martyn

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    January 23, 2014 1:19 AM EST

Ok I saw "Breakout" from Amazon we streamed it and before I checked IMDB and stuf and saw some bad reviews but we got it still. I thought the movie was cool and had some good action and suspense, to me it was ok and my mom and dad said the same  it was ok.

I liked it and Christian was good, I am going to try not to give up spoilers.

Breandan Fraser is like an actvist that like trees to be conserved etc and one day while he and a group were going to chain themselves to tree he got ina  fight and accidently killed a guy. Ok he goes to jail leaving his son and daughter and wife outside. The kids are taken hunting one day by a guy still not sure who he was a friend of the family I guess and while in the woods they see a man get killed.

The killer noticed the kids saw him and then the movie is with him chasing them through the woods to do them in, later the dad who goes on work detaiuls from prison in the woods hears the kids are missing and breaks out of the work grouop to go rescue them.

The bad guy Dominic Purcell is like mean this dude is scary and he has no mercy at all so then it is him versus Breandan Fraser who goes to try and save his kids.

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    January 23, 2014 10:59 AM EST

I didn't know it was availiable, wlel maybe not here in England but I will check.

This post was edited by OG John at January 23, 2014 10:59 AM EST
  • Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    January 23, 2014 4:07 PM EST

I agree I think it is better than the reviews it has so far on IMDB, I thought it had some good intense moments and definitely some good production it did not lok cheap.

The one gripe I had was maybe some of the decisions made by the characters mainly the dad that I wont divulge here because it could be a spolier but other than that I was engaged for the full run of the film. It is not a big budget studio film but it was enjoyable.

• O\u043f\u0456\u043a\u0443\u043d
    • 71 posts
    January 27, 2014 10:19 AM EST

I want to see it, if I can get it on Amazon stream in my country.

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    April 26, 2014 4:37 PM EDT

I saw it and it was better than I thougt from what some said on IMDB, it was enoyable as I like outdoor settings in movies.

The action was good, I admit the movie maker had the cast do somethings that did  not make sense but otherwise I liked it.