Forums » Celebs

Willow Smith & Moises Arias Photo Controversy

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    May 17, 2014 9:57 PM EDT

The internet was recently burning up with controversy again regarding one of the Smith kids when Arias who is 20 posted a pic  (see Below) on his instagram with him on a bed shirtless with Willow..so much ado about nothing or cause for concern?

Read more at US Magazine

This post was edited by Klattuu at May 22, 2014 12:45 AM EDT
    null
  • Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    May 22, 2014 12:26 AM EDT

Latest news on this is that Child Protection Service are investigating, I dont know but it seems to be those Smith kids can do as they like and Wilow needs to be here age and not act like some minituare Woman.

• May 23, 2014 5:49 PM EDT

Is it just me,or do i see a shackle round Willow's leg?

• Lone
    • 15 posts
    May 23, 2014 6:59 PM EDT

It is just you, why would she have shackles?? slavery is over if anything is there it is an ankle bracelet..dirty minded David.

[blockquote]David said:

[/blockquote]

• Tristan
    • 36 posts
    May 25, 2014 1:38 PM EDT

WTF? why would she have a shacke because she is black? her name is Willow not Kunta Kinte. Shocking comment even for you wish I could say to you what I am thinking. *flush*

[/blockquote]

• O\u043f\u0456\u043a\u0443\u043d
    • 71 posts
    May 29, 2014 1:34 PM EDT

It is just yourself, there is no such thing what thoughst do you have in your mind? do you suppose Willow is some type os dlave? a shame comment.

[/blockquote]

• $NavyBoy$
    • 49 posts
    May 30, 2014 12:58 AM EDT

A person see what they want to see, he want to see her in shackles so in his mind he see that. TSK!

• OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    June 2, 2014 8:44 PM EDT

That is bizarre. Does look like something that would spark controversy. I could see sleazier photos being done. Glad they didn't go any sleazier.

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    July 27, 2014 1:31 AM EDT

Those Smith kids have no parenting; will be drug addicts in a few years if you ask me. No girl that age has any right lying on a bed with a male that age that is no relation. Those kids are allowed to do as they please, you don’t hear of the other boy who was not forced into show biz in any gossip.

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    July 27, 2014 11:38 AM EDT

LOL, lad you say things other blokes think but done say. lol 

[blockquote]Jeff_Wincott said:

Those Smith kids have no parenting; will be drug addicts in a few years if you ask me. No girl that age has any right lying on a bed with a male that age that is no relation. Those kids are allowed to do as they please, you don’t hear of the other boy who was not forced into show biz in any gossip.

[/blockquote]