Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

ALS Ice Bucket Challenge FAIL!

• Front_Row_Center
    • 68 posts
    August 20, 2014 10:51 PM EDT

Unless you just got back from the International Space Station already know about the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge sweeoing the net.

Well before you do the chalenge there is one important thing you better be sure you can do.

LOL See these videos below.

This post was edited by Front_Row_Center at January 18, 2019 2:11 PM EST
  • Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    August 20, 2014 11:51 PM EDT

LOL hahahahaha yes they better make sure they can lift the bucket, I am glad those two kids are ok but that was too funny.

• True_Blue
    • 4 posts
    August 21, 2014 10:20 AM EDT

LOLz oh those poor boys, they need to start doing some push ups or something. lolz

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    August 21, 2014 4:21 PM EDT

Hahahahahaha bloody hell the lads can't even pick it up, they should have someone throw it over them.

EPIC FAIL lol

• Altair
    • 9 posts
    August 21, 2014 9:18 PM EDT

Hahahahahahahahahahaa oh man those poor guys, dudes make sure before the camera is roling you can lift the bucket. lol

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    August 22, 2014 12:37 AM EDT

LOL hahahahahahahahahaha, I shouldnt laugh but oh man so funny those poor kids hahahahahahahahahaha.

• Sofine
    • 66 posts
    August 23, 2014 11:09 AM EDT

LOL oh poor boys maybe next time they just use a glass of water, I think they can lift that. lol bwaaaaaaaaaaaa

• KidIce
    • 6 posts
    August 23, 2014 12:36 PM EDT

LOL, epic ALS ice bucket fail, best get someome throw it over your head next time boys.

• OCkid
    • 6 posts
    August 23, 2014 1:40 PM EDT

LOL, hahahahahaha epic FAIL.

• JoeCool
    • 18 posts
    August 24, 2014 9:42 PM EDT

LOL, hahahaha oh man too much thats rich. Epic fails for sure.

• Nasru
    • 21 posts
    August 27, 2014 12:27 PM EDT

LOL, those are funny, next time they have to be sure they can lift the buckets over their heads. lol

• OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    September 6, 2014 8:09 PM EDT

That was hilarious.

I don't think I could film myself doing that. If I had icy cold water poured on me, you will get one big swear-fest. I will guarantee you that!

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    October 8, 2014 3:33 PM EDT

The bucket was too heavy for those guys, they should have done an Ice Bucket Challenge like Christian Martyn...jump in an ice filled pool. that was cool.

• Island_Star
    • 28 posts
    January 14, 2019 5:57 PM EST

LOL, this was here since 2014 and I only now dug it up, that was so funny. LMAO.

• Shawn
    • 41 posts
    January 15, 2019 11:18 AM EST

This is the first time I have seen this post also, that is so funny those boys made the bucket to heavy and it fell on them, get some muscle, you weaklings.

• Ginette
    • 7 posts
    January 16, 2019 12:01 AM EST

Lolz those videos are too funny, those poor boys must feel so shamed.

• Petar
    • 10 posts
    January 16, 2019 12:08 PM EST

Hahahahahahah this is the first time I have seen these videos, so funny but I wonder if they are staged?

• Francisco
    • 16 posts
    January 16, 2019 2:06 PM EST

OMg those two kids cracked me up, no I think these are real but I kind of wondered why after they fell over there was no laughing from the person filming, no omg no laughing nothing that kind of makes me feel maybe faked.

• BoredChick
    • 6 posts
    January 16, 2019 10:22 PM EST
    LOL epic fails, I dount those are staged if they are those are two of the best straigtfaced actors I have seen, boys cant keep a straight face wqhen up to a prank, this is real.
    Francisco said:

OMg those two kids cracked me up, no I think these are real but I kind of wondered why after they fell over there was no laughing from the person filming, no omg no laughing nothing that kind of makes me feel maybe faked.

This post was edited by BoredChick at January 16, 2019 10:23 PM EST
  • Eldon
    • 15 posts
    January 17, 2019 11:08 PM EST

LOL, those fails are too funny, those poor guys and they seem so serious. lmao.

• Mikael_Kurri
    • 8 posts
    January 18, 2019 11:52 AM EST

LOL so embarrassing those poor dudes. lol

• Chris Kross
    • 37 posts
    January 18, 2019 2:12 PM EST

Bloody hell, they need to eat their spinach, two weaklings they are.