Forums » Movies

Flight World War 2

• Jeffrey007
    • 43 posts
    August 4, 2015 11:13 PM EDT

I enjoy watching some of the many rubbish movies that are up on Netflix, tonight I watched one of the worst pieces of garbage that ever graced a screen.

From the minute I saw from the credits it was from Asylum Films I LOL as I knew what I was in for but I sat through the utter rubish of a modern day heavy jet going though a storm and appearing in the middle of world war 2.

The heartbreaking part is seeing Robbie Kay in this rubbish, he started with such promise in films like Fugitive Pieces, Made in Dagenham and Ways to Live Forever. He has no right in such chaff but the rent must be paid I guess.

• $NavyBoy$
    • 49 posts
    August 4, 2015 11:19 PM EDT

I have seen it there on Netflix but it has a rating of 1 there, I normaly don't waste my time with such low rated films.

I did get some nice surprises and did like a few more than that rating relected, I might if I am very bored give it a watch.

• Jazzy_Jeff
    • 15 posts
    August 5, 2015 10:13 AM EDT

I watched that on Netflix it was awesome guy, this big plane gets put back to 1940 right over Europe while World war 2 was going on. So they have to try not get shot down by the war planes and they have no place to land etc it was awesome.

• Front_Row_Center
    • 68 posts
    August 5, 2015 10:33 AM EDT
    JazzyJeff I am sure most kids would agree that "Flight World War 2" was cool. The movie has so many ridiculous situations it is worth the time to watch just for the laughs. If you turn off your logic and just watch I will admit it is some cheesy fun.
    Jazzy_Jeff said:

I watched that on Netflix it was awesome guy, this big plane gets put back to 1940 right over Europe while World war 2 was going on. So they have to try not get shot down by the war planes and they have no place to land etc it was awesome.

This post was edited by Front_Row_Center at August 5, 2015 10:46 AM EDT
  • Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    August 11, 2015 11:23 PM EDT

I watched Flight World War 2 on Netflix also and it was pretty cool, I mean not a blockbuster and somethings are stupid but it was fun.

• JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    August 13, 2015 12:04 AM EDT

I rather strangely found myself enjoying Flight World War 2 despite numerous absurdities. The movie has a certain sit back and enjoy it popcorn type of B movie feel to it. Listen it is there on Netflix just dial it up sit back and enjoy.
    I do find it tough to believe a big jet over such an active war zone could avoid not getting strafed by a fighter jet or taking some ground fire.
    I do agree this plane can climb way above what the fighter and anti-aircraft fire of that time could reach. Those asides there are numerous other things that as I mentioned simply don’t make sense dial those out and enjoy.

• Petar
    • 10 posts
    August 16, 2015 2:24 PM EDT

The way it is describe seems awesome I want to see this movie to see a big jet back in time of world war 2.

• Rog
    Rog
    • 21 posts
    August 29, 2015 12:43 AM EDT

I  saw Flight World War 2 on Netflix, it was kind of dumb but still fun to watch.

• CoolJ
    • 7 posts
    September 15, 2015 9:44 PM EDT

I liked it, I was glued but yea I am a kid. lol

IT was awesome it really kept me watching because it ewas so cool to see a big jumbo back in world war 2 times.