Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Back to School times.

• Jersey_Girl
    • 7 posts
    August 10, 2015 10:46 AM EDT

OMG! How can some kids be back in school it is only August? I don’t get it I am so glad I don’t go to a school that is back in August. Do they get out earlier or something?

I see some school even went back in July? Looks like most school in the east go back in September while the further west you go they go back earlier.

As an example San Jose schools are back Aug 12 and Boston September 8 as is most of Canada like Ontario etc.

Chandler, Arizona schools started July 20??? Wtf I mean when did they get out in April? Also Hawaii back July 29.

Check out the map I was just really curious and saw this story on CNN.

• Petar
    • 10 posts
    August 10, 2015 4:50 PM EDT

Here my back to school day is September 14 and I was off from middle of May.

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    August 11, 2015 11:21 PM EDT

Well the map is general because even in west and in a state schoool districts can be diff, eg. here in San Diego I am back Tuesday September 8.

Still too short and I can't say summer is short with my nice weather all year. sorry for the people in North East like NY..brrrrrrrrrrrrr.

• Elian
    • 20 posts
    August 12, 2015 4:57 PM EDT

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't talk about back to school. well it is back for me on August 24 here in Miami.

• Jennifer
    • 6 posts
    August 18, 2015 1:41 PM EDT

OMG! I can't believe that some ppl back at school in July, so depressing and a few peeps I met here are back also.

I am back in a few weeks, summer is so short we seem to be in school the whole darn year.

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    August 18, 2015 4:46 PM EDT

Should be 6 months of school and 6 months vacation.