Forums » Kids Reviews

San Andreas

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    August 25, 2015 11:53 PM EDT

Campy, B-Grade distaster flick with plenty of yea right! moments but I loved it.

A yeah right! the girl is trapped in the underground garage the city about is devastated buldings pulverized but she just hapen to get a standing working cell tower to get a call to her dad and miraculously after she made her call the cell tower according to the dad just went. LOL

Still the perfect popcorn muncher that we all love and critics tear a part.

• Front_Row_Center
    • 68 posts
    August 26, 2015 12:11 AM EDT

These kid reviews slay me, lol great idea. San Andreas is basically one of those live action cartoons where the ordinary guy can’t die and there is no feat he can’t accomplish. He is the coyote falling off cliffs and having anvils drop on his head off Everest and survives.

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    August 26, 2015 2:38 PM EDT
    LOL live action cartoon and Wile Coyote refrence is classic. It will not be winning any awards soon and some things define logic but it is a summer popcorn movie and for that I enjoyed it.
    Just grabbed your popcorn shut off your brain and enjoy.
    Front_Row_Center said:

These kid reviews slay me, lol great idea. San Andreas is basically one of those live action cartoons where the ordinary guy can’t die and there is no feat he can’t accomplish. He is the coyote falling off cliffs and having anvils drop on his head off Everest and survives.

• Sofine
    • 66 posts
    August 26, 2015 10:28 PM EDT

I actually think it rocks, but I do find movies silly where a man is just so freeking hard there is nothing at all that can get the best of him. fantasy.

• TheShadow
    • 23 posts
    August 27, 2015 5:39 PM EDT

San Andreas was awesome.