Forums » Kids Reviews

Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything - Review

• Tristan
    • 36 posts
    September 2, 2015 4:15 PM EDT

Ok so you taking teen reviews in own words well Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything - SUCKS

The jokes are lame, the stupid laugh tracks maybe the only laughs the crapy jokes get, they can't act. And how is this about GAMES? talk aboyt stupid, id this show gets a second season then brain dead robots watch Disney.

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    September 2, 2015 4:30 PM EDT

LOL, bloody hell, well you have a strong opinion and hold nothing back. lol lmao.

• Jazzy_Girl
    • 24 posts
    September 2, 2015 8:49 PM EDT
    Um w/e you are a hater Tristan, the show is awesome it is funny and the acting is great. Cameron Boyce is an awesome actor.
    Tristan said:

Ok so you taking teen reviews in own words well Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything - SUCKS

The jokes are lame, the stupid laugh tracks maybe the only laughs the crapy jokes get, they can't act. And how is this about GAMES? talk aboyt stupid, id this show gets a second season then brain dead robots watch Disney.

• Glamour_Girl
    • 13 posts
    September 2, 2015 10:55 PM EDT

Horrible TV show.

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    September 4, 2015 9:27 PM EDT

Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything is about games as much as "Parenthood" was about games, silly show poor acting, weak jokes. A 9 year old must write those scripts, or adults on pharmaceuticals.

This post was edited by Garyiscool at September 4, 2015 9:30 PM EDT
  • Emo Boy
    • 15 posts
    September 4, 2015 9:38 PM EDT
    LOL, Gary strikes again, not a fan I see....not a show or even a network I would watch so I don't know.
    Garyiscool said:

Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything is about games as much as "Parenthood" was about games, silly show poor acting, weak jokes. A 9 year old must write those scripts, or adults on pharmaceuticals.

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    September 9, 2015 1:33 AM EDT

Don't watch it but I have seen bits and I like Sophie.

• Jazzy_Jeff
    • 15 posts
    October 15, 2015 8:59 PM EDT

I tried to watch it and like it but "Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything" is a stupid show and not even funny and very little about games.