Forums » Movies

2015 Boxoffice losers

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    January 3, 2016 2:36 PM EST

There were winners in 2015 like Spectre, Mockinjay pt 2, M.I: Rogue Nation, Inside Out etc but there were big losers like "Pan" with a production cost of $150 million worldwide it has pulled in about $126 Million.

Here are a few losers

Pan

Fantastic Four

Terminator Genisys - did way better worldwide.

Jupiter Ascending and Black Hat just to name a few, oh and the Vacation remake or reboot whatever they want to call it but the sucktitude was very high.

This post was edited by Film_Fan at January 3, 2016 10:10 PM EST
  • OmahaTrevor85
    • 121 posts
    January 3, 2016 5:51 PM EST
    Jeff_Wincott said:

There were winners in 2015 like Spectre, Mockinjay pt 2, M.I: Rogue Nation, Inside Out etc but there were big losers like "Pan" with a production cost of $150 million worldwide it has pulled in about $126 Million.

Here are a few losers

Pan

Fantastic Four

Terminator Genesys - dis way better worldwide.

Jupiter Ascending and Black Hat just to name a few, oh and the Vacation remake or reboot whatever they want to call it but the sucktitude was very high.

I only saw Fantastic Four and Vacation. Fantasic Four was not dreadful. Its acting was its biggest saving grace but the storyline was very off. Vacation was dreadful. Just terrible humor and terrible stock acting from Ed Helms.

This post was edited by OmahaTrevor85 at January 3, 2016 5:52 PM EST
  • Film_Fan
    • 53 posts
    January 3, 2016 8:05 PM EST

Terminator Genisys might have done poorly but I liked it, certainly was not the worst Terminator movie.

Add to that list

The Last Witch Hunter

Aloha

Rock the Kasbah (not sure this made enough for a cup of tea)

• Sofine
    • 66 posts
    January 4, 2016 11:44 PM EST

Jem and the Holograms was completely ignored also..a total bust. Opening weekend a grand total of $2.2 Mill.

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    February 5, 2016 12:59 AM EST

How the heck did Vacation not get nominated for a razzie, it loks like not in any category, not even for Worst Remake, Sequel, or Rip-off 2015???? who paid who what?

Vacation was raw sewage it was fitting the Griswolds took it dip in some.