Forums » TV Shows

The Strain - Season 3 Filming

• Tristan
    • 36 posts
    March 13, 2016 8:03 PM EDT

Saw a bunch of all types of Debris on a side street near where I live here in Toronto, also seen a building with like soot all over it. Then I noticed the American flag and a fake US Postal Service Mail box.
    I asked about it and was told that a scene from the “The Strain” will be filmed there tomorrow (March 14). I pushed a bit further found out the scene is for Season 3 Episode 7.
    Looks like all the garbage will be scattered all over the road when filming starts for now it is all on the sides.
    Love The Strain and will watch for this scene since it so close to home. 

Here are some shots I took of the set.

The epiosde judging from IMDB will be named "Collaborators"

See the other Photos Album

This post was edited by Tristan at March 20, 2016 9:38 PM EDT
  • TheProtector
    • 27 posts
    March 14, 2016 2:22 PM EDT

Cool are you going back to see them shoot?

• Adrien
    • 20 posts
    March 14, 2016 2:26 PM EDT

Oh awesome I like that show, very scary for sure. So if you went to see them shoot today post any pics if you took them.

• Tristan
    • 36 posts
    March 14, 2016 5:34 PM EDT

Yes I went and saw some of the filming, nad will add 3 photos.

Here is what it was the street is a mess buildings etc, one of the guys on the set told me this season the city law and order has broken down and now gangs control the city roaming all over.

In this scene a few gang memebrs armed with faces covered and machine guns are on the street with cars all crashed and smoking etc some gun fire a van takes off that was as much as I could see.

Here is a pic.

See in this pic a gang banger sits on a car crashed, it is smoking see the smoke machine front by tire? a body in car....far

edge on left see a gang member with machine gun and face covered. very cool.

Rest of pics here in Album

• TheProtector
    • 27 posts
    March 14, 2016 5:49 PM EDT

So you said this will be in Season 3 episode 7, cool I will watch out for this street scene. Did you see which stars was in this scene?

• Lukas
    • 33 posts
    March 15, 2016 3:22 PM EDT

Cool, did you see any of the stars? how about a vampire?

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    March 15, 2016 9:10 PM EDT

Always exciting for a kid to see a film shoot if it is the first time, any autographs, and yes what stars where in that scene?

• Tristan
    • 36 posts
    March 20, 2016 4:59 PM EDT
    Hey Lukas no I did not see any but could not get that close but I know the big van that Kevin Durant (Vasily) drives. Based on that I think he was there. 
    This post was edited by Tristan at March 20, 2016 5:03 PM EDT
  • Thran05
    • 14 posts
    March 20, 2016 9:39 PM EDT

Awesome, remember last year I said I also saw them filming where I live, course it is filmed here in Toronto.

When I saw them filming I saw  Zach (Max Charles.)

This post was edited by Thran05 at March 20, 2016 9:40 PM EDT