Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

RIP Katelyn Nicole Davis, 12

• MariaD
    • 17 posts
    January 13, 2017 3:44 PM EST

I know this is off-topic but I just have to put these words down, *sigh* I heard on the news here in Portugal about the 12 year old girl from the USA that committed suicide and live streamed it.

I can’t believe how much she must have been going through to have don’t this, I wish I was there, I wish I was her friend.

I am so sorry for her family and friends and give my condolences; I just can’t get it out of my head.

I did not see and would not want to see the video; I did watch some of her regular videos on YT and looked up her photo.

Rest in peace Katelyn Nicole Davis.

• Lanette
    • 7 posts
    January 13, 2017 4:19 PM EST

Very sad, I first feel so sad for ger that she thought this was the only solution and for her family and friends.

People be nice to all you know and when people are depressed do not act like it is no big deal because it is.

• Truth
    • 2 posts
    January 13, 2017 5:55 PM EST

Yes, it is sad but stream it for the world? wth

• Summer
    • 13 posts
    January 13, 2017 7:29 PM EST
    Very sad situation, but I hope she rest in peace and I hope this never happen again. 
  • Lilly Marlene
    • 8 posts
    January 13, 2017 10:10 PM EST

So sad and facebook I heard would not remove the video, some girls from my school I know searched for it and watched it.

I could not watch that but I don't judge who did, so sad wonder why she felt she had to share it with the world.

Social media could be so messed up, that is why I dont use it at all.

• Rachel
    • 83 posts
    January 13, 2017 10:22 PM EST

Beyond sad and tragic.  

RIP

• Rex
    Rex
    • 18 posts
    January 13, 2017 11:32 PM EST

I heard about this, how could you not it is all over.

RIP.

• Kelzpop
    • 3 posts
    January 14, 2017 11:50 AM EST

I wish somebody could have stopped her, I never saw the video but I read it was in her front yard and you could hear cars passing, why did a car not stop and help her?

Well I would not want to see a video of a person dieing, no way.

RIP

• Darth Maul
    • 35 posts
    January 14, 2017 2:37 PM EST

That girl has some issues, ok some pics see the makeup on her? 12 fricking years old and lipstick like damn. My sister is 12 let her try paint up her lips like that see the discipline she get.

Failed by parents that is what, harsh maybe I don't care.

• Shawna
    • 5 posts
    January 14, 2017 2:53 PM EST
    Oh judge much Darth MOUTH, the makeup was just her way to handle all she was going through, some do drugs and booze, I dont know if she did but she put on makeup so big deal.
    Have some sympathy depression is serious.
    Darth Maul said:

That girl has some issues, ok some pics see the makeup on her? 12 fricking years old and lipstick like damn. My sister is 12 let her try paint up her lips like that see the discipline she get.

Failed by parents that is what, harsh maybe I don't care.

• Darth Maul
    • 35 posts
    January 14, 2017 2:56 PM EST
    Oh who are you Dr. Phill? it is my opinion and I am entitled to it.
    And I watched the whole video she was expecting somebody to stopped her she took forever, most would just do it right away.

Shawna said:
    Oh judge much Darth MOUTH, the makeup was just her way to handle all she was going through, some do drugs and booze, I dont know if she did but she put on makeup so big deal.
    Have some sympathy depression is serious.

This post was edited by Darth Maul at January 15, 2017 12:50 PM EST
  • Shawna
    • 5 posts
    January 14, 2017 2:56 PM EST

Darth Maul stay classy please.

• Film_Fan
    • 53 posts
    January 14, 2017 3:17 PM EST

Very sad story, let's discuss it respectfully or this topic will get locked or deleted. And do not cry censorship you know we try to keep this place friendly.

This post was edited by Rachel at January 15, 2017 12:00 AM EST
  • Missthing
    • 16 posts
    January 14, 2017 8:45 PM EST

So sad, the video did not start on FB according to news she streamed using the app live.me (never even heard of it) then other people downloaded it and uploaded to FB and all other places.

I would never want to watch that, I know girls that did search and watch it, why curious I guess. If it can help others not do that maybe but I don't know.

So sorry for her she must have been going through a lot too much for 12 years old to handle on their own.

• Darth Maul
    • 35 posts
    January 14, 2017 10:23 PM EST

All you saints ragging on the millions that watched the video most likely watched it or would likew to.

I will upload it here tomorrow.

• Schoop
    • 4 posts
    January 14, 2017 10:48 PM EST

This is very confusing, why? this is why I hate anything like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram..waste of time and people reveal way too much info.

These things should be only for entertainers, what the heck some ordinary person need Twitter for? or Instagram? you are not a star those should be for stars ONLY.

If you do use FB should be locked to Family ONLY......FB just mines all your info people.

Well beside that rest in peace to that girl, just my age.. wow!

• Rachel
    • 83 posts
    January 15, 2017 12:00 AM EST
    Oh no you don't that video is not allowed to be uploaded to this site, it will be removed immediately and the uploader getting a ban for 30 days.
    Darth Maul said:

All you saints ragging on the millions that watched the video most likely watched it or would likew to.

• New Kid
    • 4 posts
    January 15, 2017 9:36 AM EST

RIP so sad, to stream it tho??????????

• Darth Maul
    • 35 posts
    January 15, 2017 12:52 PM EST
    LOL I was only pulling their chain I know that video would never be allowed here, plus I never downloaded it.
    Rachel said:
    Oh no you don't that video is not allowed to be uploaded to this site, it will be removed immediately and the uploader getting a ban for 30 days.
    Darth Maul said:

• Lukas
    • 33 posts
    January 15, 2017 1:55 PM EST

That is very sad, I would never want to see that video and have it stuck on my mind.

Very sorry for her and her family and friends.

RIP.

• Tristan
    • 36 posts
    January 15, 2017 6:56 PM EST

Good parenting would have been a big help to this girl.

• Stunna
    • 4 posts
    January 15, 2017 9:17 PM EST

WHY?

RIP.

• Lanette
    • 7 posts
    January 15, 2017 9:29 PM EST

Darth Maul is being voted down by everyone.

• TheProtector
    • 27 posts
    January 15, 2017 10:01 PM EST
    A very smart kid you are, social media like FB, Instagram and Twitter are of use to pubcli figures. I mean mainly twitter why some ordinary person use it? to send nasty tweets thats why.
    The things kid say and do and post on these things, some dont know it stay forever and will cause problems getting jobs etc.
    That is off the mark...I am sad what this girl felt she had to do, so sad.
    RIP
    Schoop said:

This is very confusing, why? this is why I hate anything like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram..waste of time and people reveal way too much info.

These things should be only for entertainers, what the heck some ordinary person need Twitter for? or Instagram? you are not a star those should be for stars ONLY.

If you do use FB should be locked to Family ONLY......FB just mines all your info people.

Well beside that rest in peace to that girl, just my age.. wow!

This post was edited by TheProtector at January 15, 2017 10:01 PM EST
  • Rog
    Rog
    • 21 posts
    January 15, 2017 11:07 PM EST

I am just sorry I heard about it, I am also sorry it happened but hearing about it is upsetting.

RIP