Forums » Kids Reviews

Kidnap - Kid Review

• Shay Cormac
    • 14 posts
    July 6, 2017 8:36 AM EDT

I will not add spoilers like the outcome etc but I wil mention some parts of the movie so if you do not want spoilers do not read.

Ok so I see the trailer is up here and it is coming to North American cinemas, it was releasd here ib Norway in May on demand only not at the movies.

I thought it was pretty cool, I mean the hiway chase is cool but like all movies not realistic, it is about a single mom  Karla played by Halle Berry and her young son Frankie played by Sage Correa. 

One day they are at some type of park with games shows etc and he is grab  and his mom see as he is being taken to the car and driven off she tries to hold on to the car she falls, she runs to her mini van to take off after it.

Ok first off all she could have done was call it in she had the car and description there would have been choppers and located the car in no time.

So she chases them she cause like a lot of accidents and most likely those people dies I mean how those cars flipped, so I would say she should be busted in the end for those deaths.

Well I think the best part is when the chase is over it gets better when she follows to the location where the kid is, it is an ok movie but I see it is rated R and I dont know why so action is now a reason to be R? the Transformers and eevry action movie should be R.

• MariaD
    • 17 posts
    July 6, 2017 11:28 AM EDT

Oh cool, I wnat to see it I am a fan of Halle berry. funny how peeps watch bug giant transformers rampage and spaceships shoot lasers in space and then they watch a thriller that is more true to life and they scream not realistic. They are movies you are supposed to suspend disbelief.

This post was edited by MariaD at July 6, 2017 11:29 AM EDT
  • Leandro
    • 7 posts
    July 6, 2017 2:13 PM EDT

I want to see it, the trailer looks hot.

• Rachel
    • 83 posts
    July 6, 2017 11:49 PM EDT
    So  @Shay Cormac is she like some ex CIA, or something to be so bad? 
    Shay Cormac said:

I will not add spoilers like the outcome etc but I wil mention some parts of the movie so if you do not want spoilers do not read.

Ok so I see the trailer is up here and it is coming to North American cinemas, it was releasd here ib Norway in May on demand only not at the movies.

I thought it was pretty cool, I mean the hiway chase is cool but like all movies not realistic, it is about a single mom  Karla played by Halle Berry and her young son Frankie played by Sage Correa. 

One day they are at some type of park with games shows etc and he is grab  and his mom see as he is being taken to the car and driven off she tries to hold on to the car she falls, she runs to her mini van to take off after it.

Ok first off all she could have done was call it in she had the car and description there would have been choppers and located the car in no time.

So she chases them she cause like a lot of accidents and most likely those people dies I mean how those cars flipped, so I would say she should be busted in the end for those deaths.

Well I think the best part is when the chase is over it gets better when she follows to the location where the kid is, it is an ok movie but I see it is rated R and I dont know why so action is now a reason to be R? the Transformers and eevry action movie should be R.

• Shay Cormac
    • 14 posts
    July 7, 2017 3:32 PM EDT

@ Rachel, no she is nothing like that she is just a single mom who is a waitress in a dump, she really loves her kid (Movie make it seem nobody love their child like she does) but any good mom does that right.

She is just dumb, she could have call the cops before she jump on the car and lost her phone, a chopper would have had that car in 15 mins.

Also her kid is in the car maybe not even buckled uyp and she rams it seveal times and also the napper rams her, kid should be dead. lol

This post was edited by Shay Cormac at July 10, 2017 1:59 PM EDT
  • Sherrie Baby
    • 21 posts
    July 7, 2017 9:03 PM EDT

I am going to see it no matter what, Halle Berry is awesome and the trailer look so exciting.

• Lukas
    • 33 posts
    July 8, 2017 11:25 AM EDT

@ShayCormac, on the trailer she calls him Marco and also Frankie I mean wth does he have two names or something?

• Shay Cormac
    • 14 posts
    July 10, 2017 2:00 PM EDT
    Yes it is confusing, even when she was searching for him at the park she is yelling, Marco then Frankie and an old lady said so what is his name Marco or Frankie.
    Marco seems to be some weird game they play she calls out Marco to him and he says Polo, I dont know I dont get it.
    Lukas said:

@ShayCormac, on the trailer she calls him Marco and also Frankie I mean wth does he have two names or something?

This post was edited by Shay Cormac at July 10, 2017 3:32 PM EDT
  • Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    August 15, 2017 11:43 PM EDT

Kids it is not that bad, a bit uneven and borders on the ridiculous at times but I still found it exciting and very watchable.