Forums » Kids Reviews

It - you'll float too (Five Stars)

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    September 10, 2017 2:39 PM EDT

I got to see it and OMG this movie is freaking Terrifying, not only is it scary but it but the acting by the kids is so good.

I am no great reviewer so all I can say is go see it but if you are scared easily then you better bring a good friend you can hold on to. lol

And remenber if If you come with me, you'll float too.

• Argent
    • 6 posts
    September 10, 2017 8:34 PM EDT

Oh cool I want to see it but just from the trailer and the book mostly I know this will be a scare fest.

• TheProtector
    • 27 posts
    September 10, 2017 10:12 PM EDT

I know any age can get in with an older person but I wonder if it is way too scary for like little kids? they would most likely get Pennwise nightmares. lol

• OmahaTrevor85
    • 121 posts
    September 11, 2017 9:27 PM EDT

Yes, I saw it too. Excellent adaptation.

• Juditka
    • 11 posts
    September 12, 2017 1:10 PM EDT
    I want to see it and I don't wantt o see it, look like it would give nightmares and I am a scaredy cat but still I like to watch scary movies and then end up frighten. lol
    Skater_TJ said:

I got to see it and OMG this movie is freaking Terrifying, not only is it scary but it but the acting by the kids is so good.

I am no great reviewer so all I can say is go see it but if you are scared easily then you better bring a good friend you can hold on to. lol

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    September 12, 2017 11:39 PM EDT

Terrifying and the same time brilliant, well made and acted but prepare to be freaked out. You might want to think twice before bringing young kids or prepare to have them sleep with you for the next two weeks.

• JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    September 13, 2017 1:10 AM EDT
    Trevor I agree, brilliant and not for the faint of heart, while a very dark film it is broken up with some smatterings of comedy and the camaraderie between the boys. Has some coming of age feel to it like “Stand by Me.”

You’ll float too.
    OmahaTrevor85 said:

• OmahaTrevor85
    • 121 posts
    September 13, 2017 11:02 PM EDT
    Very true. One thing I liked about this is that these kids weren't as squeky clean as the disney Channel kids. They knew how to talk salty. Like a typical 12 year-old.
    JeffJones said:
    Trevor I agree, brilliant and not for the faint of heart, while a very dark film it is broken up with some smatterings of comedy and the camaraderie between the boys. Has some coming of age feel to it like “Stand by Me.”

You’ll float too.
    OmahaTrevor85 said:

• Rachel
    • 83 posts
    September 13, 2017 11:56 PM EDT
    OMG it is so scary at time I was so tense but not for the funny bits that came up I swear I would have had a heart attack. So scary but too bad you have to get in with a guardian. I wount take no 9 or 10 year old to this. brrrrrrrrr
    Skater_TJ said:

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    September 14, 2017 7:26 PM EDT

Yes I agree like I said seeing "It" with your little ones is not a good idea, unless you want to traumatize the kid for live with a fear of clowns.....You'll Float Too.

• OmahaTrevor85
    • 121 posts
    September 14, 2017 10:09 PM EDT
    I didn't need to see It to know clowns are evil! I think it was the rap group Insane Clown Posse that first got me thinking they're evil. But whatever. Clowns are evil!
    Skater_TJ said:

Yes I agree like I said seeing "It" with your little ones is not a good idea, unless you want to traumatize the kid for live with a fear of clowns.....You'll Float Too.

• Jack_Flash
    • 10 posts
    September 14, 2017 10:16 PM EDT

I want to see this freaky movie so badly.

• Matheo
    • 3 posts
    September 16, 2017 1:34 PM EDT

It looks too scary for me to watch.

This post was edited by Matheo at September 16, 2017 1:34 PM EDT
  • Steven
    • 1 posts
    September 17, 2017 2:23 PM EDT

I want to see it, I am sure it will scare the daylights out of me as I am easily scared. lol

I will be fine till I go to sleep that night thinking of that Pennywise under my bed or in the closet.

This post was edited by Steven at September 17, 2017 2:23 PM EDT
  • OmahaTrevor85
    • 121 posts
    September 17, 2017 7:23 PM EDT
    Yes it is. Any parent that brings young kids to go see it is crazy!
    TheProtector said:

I know any age can get in with an older person but I wonder if it is way too scary for like little kids? they would most likely get Pennwise nightmares. lol

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    September 17, 2017 10:49 PM EDT

Excellent, dark, terrifying and very well made and acted, a superb ensemble young cast and I must agree this is not for the very young or the faint of heart.

• Jeffrey007
    • 43 posts
    September 18, 2017 1:17 PM EDT

Awesome! it makes the old TV Mini-Series look like Bambi.

• Juvenile
    • 3 posts
    September 18, 2017 10:55 PM EDT

I gotta see this, Pennywise is dusty yo.

• Juditka
    • 11 posts
    September 19, 2017 11:10 AM EDT
    I hate hearing the kid say You'll Float Too, sounds so freaky, I am so scared of clowns I can't watch this. lol
    Skater_TJ said:

• Missthing
    • 16 posts
    September 23, 2017 10:18 PM EDT

I am still trying to get up the nerve to go, lol a few friends went said it is so scary. Then another group went and again I did not go so soon there will be nobody left to go with.

• Francisco
    • 16 posts
    September 24, 2017 11:35 AM EDT

Oh man I can't wait to see this a soon as possible.

• RonnyG
    • 29 posts
    September 24, 2017 10:50 PM EDT

OMG "It" is so terrifying.

• Britty_Baby
    • 8 posts
    September 25, 2017 3:11 PM EDT

I wont be able to watch it, the clown freaks me out. So dodgy he is a nasty one that Pennywise.

• Sherrie Baby
    • 21 posts
    September 25, 2017 8:35 PM EDT

I can't wait to see it and get totally freaked out by Pennywise. cx

• Jannik
    • 9 posts
    September 26, 2017 3:31 PM EDT

I dont want any Pennywise nightmares so I wont be going, I will see it in a few years. lol