Forums » Kids Reviews

• Sherrie Baby
    • 21 posts
    December 14, 2017 5:10 PM EST

Wow! what can I say the movie was wondeful, it is inspirational and educational. This is a movie that the entire family can see and if it don't touch you in a way to say hey I have done that and I never will again. I mean something as simple as staring, you might just be curious but staring can make a person feel uncomfortable and hurt their feelings. This stoy of Auggie just made me sad and then so happy.

I wish you would all see it and that is just my review from a teen on this awesome movie......remember beyond the face, there is a heart.

#ChooseKind

• Chazz
    • 5 posts
    December 14, 2017 5:29 PM EST

I agree with you I saw it and I feel the same.

• Missthing
    • 16 posts
    December 14, 2017 9:39 PM EST

I agree also Sherrie, awesome movie make you want to cry and I did a little. Jacob Tremblay and Noah Jupe are just awesome.

• Earlene
    • 6 posts
    December 15, 2017 10:11 PM EST

I want to see it, maybe now I will go Saturday afternoon that is Dec 16th, I wanted to see it since I saw the trailer here but from you guys suggestion I am going with a few friends I can get to go.

• MateoG
    • 6 posts
    December 17, 2017 11:09 AM EST

I want to see it, soon as I can I am going.

• Jayson
    • 15 posts
    December 17, 2017 6:54 PM EST

Yes Wonder was a very cool movie, I think all should go see it and learn to be more sensitive with others.

• abbster
    • 3 posts
    December 17, 2017 10:30 PM EST

I want to see it, thanks for your inputs.

• iluvCB
    • 8 posts
    December 22, 2017 5:45 PM EST

Wonder is such a good movie, made me feel kind of sad tho but also how cool his friend is makes you feel good.

• JoeyM
    • 3 posts
    December 22, 2017 10:42 PM EST

I saw it, went with my family but did not want to see this wnated to go in another screen at the cinema. lol but it was actually good I like dit.

• Summer
    • 13 posts
    December 28, 2017 12:44 AM EST
    I saw it and I loved it, Jacob Tremblay and Noah Jupe were awesome.

• TheProtector
    • 27 posts
    December 28, 2017 1:51 PM EST

It is a good movie, I went thinking I would not like it at all but it was so good.

• Emo Girl
    • 9 posts
    December 31, 2017 12:19 AM EST

Wonder is such a good movie, it taught me a lot about that disorder and made me realized that I stare in situations like that not being mean but curious and not thinking even that make a person feel uncomfortable.

• Juditka
    • 11 posts
    January 3, 2018 2:05 PM EST

Oh awesome, I want to see it soon as I can I think Jacob Tremblay is awesome.

• No Comply
    • 9 posts
    January 3, 2018 10:28 PM EST

I agree it is a good movie, those who stare and make fun of other should see it.

• Laneisha
    • 1 posts
    January 4, 2018 11:33 PM EST

I saw it and it as awesome.

• NJ_Kid
    • 5 posts
    January 14, 2018 8:58 PM EST

I saw it, nice movie and I did learn some stuff from it.

• Ginette
    • 7 posts
    January 24, 2018 9:18 PM EST

Wonder was so good, I just love little Jacob Tremblay, Noah Jupe was also very good and played what a true friend is really like, such a good movie.

• RileyJ
    • 3 posts
    January 26, 2018 7:37 PM EST

It was good, I did not want to go but ended up liking it.

• Ishtar
    • 2 posts
    January 29, 2018 10:10 PM EST

I saw it and it was good, go see it you don't have to only go to movies with space ships or giant monsters or scary ones go see Wonder.

• Rachel
    • 83 posts
    January 31, 2018 12:17 AM EST

Wonder is just an awesome movie about friendship, acceptance and just being a nice person to others.

• Chris Kross
    • 37 posts
    February 15, 2018 1:06 PM EST

Nice little movie, not normaly sort of thing I go to but I liked the story.

• RobG
    • 7 posts
    February 16, 2018 12:07 PM EST

Wonder was good, a very good story about friendsa nd to accept people the ay they are.

• SmileGirl
    • 1 posts
    February 17, 2018 10:49 AM EST

Wonder is such a good movie, so touching I had some tears, Jacob Tremblay and Noah Jupe are so good.

• Rush_Girl
    • 2 posts
    February 18, 2018 12:20 PM EST

It was so good, what a touching story of friendship and acceptance, if you have not seen it then go or get the BluRay. And Noah Jupe and Jacob Tremblay are so good.

• SarahJ
    • 2 posts
    February 18, 2018 3:19 PM EST

I liked "Wonder" also it was a good movie so go see it or buy it if the video is out.