Forums » Kids Reviews

A Quiet Place

• RileyJ
    • 3 posts
    June 20, 2018 11:45 PM EDT

Maybe I should not do a review becase i only watched about 40 minutes of the movie, right about when the dad and son went by the waterfall and omg I heard talking.

OK maybe this is weird but the movie was just way too quiet for a kid in 2018, lol it was like when the screened a reel of a Charlei Chaplin movie in school but that had music effects.

This movie was so quirt I could not stand it I kept strainging to hear and wanted to yell out in the movies TURN IT UP. lol

The 40 mins I watched was not just quiet I thought it was boring as all hell and I could not stand it I left my parents and snook in another movie.

• Lukas
    • 33 posts
    June 21, 2018 1:58 PM EDT

Stupidest and most boring movie I have ever seen in my short life to date.

• Lilly Marlene
    • 8 posts
    June 22, 2018 12:28 AM EDT

I think Noah Jupe is awesome, it did have good acting and all and some good scares but I also can't say I liked it that much.

• Vijay02
    • 1 posts
    June 22, 2018 8:03 AM EDT

Never seen it and don't want to.

• Sherrie Baby
    • 21 posts
    June 30, 2018 10:48 PM EDT

I hate to agree because I like the two young stars but I did not like it, did not even watch it all.

• CBRoxxs
    • 5 posts
    July 9, 2018 10:31 PM EDT

I kinda agree it was kinda boring but still some scary parts and awesome acting, I just hate the silence. lol

• Orin
    • 6 posts
    July 10, 2018 12:49 AM EDT

Hated it, walked out before 30 mins was gone, wish I could have got a  refund.

• Leandro
    • 7 posts
    July 24, 2018 6:13 PM EDT

I hated it, watched like 20 mins, what a snorefest.

• Numbers
    • 3 posts
    August 3, 2018 9:08 PM EDT

@Riley, it was weird yea the quietness freaked me out I hated that but there were some scary parts and the acting was very good.

• Summer
    • 13 posts
    August 3, 2018 10:53 PM EDT

I hate to say it but I could not watch it also, I did not like it but I do think Noah Jupe and Millicent Simmonds, however, it has an excellent rating on IMDB, maybe us kids just can't handle quietness. lol

• Chris Kross
    • 37 posts
    August 5, 2018 12:16 PM EDT

A load of rubbish if you ask me.

• abbster
    • 3 posts
    August 9, 2018 2:23 PM EDT

The movie is actually very scary but yes the silence is annoying.

• Nasru
    • 21 posts
    September 12, 2018 9:06 AM EDT

A Quiet Place was stupid, I got bored and stopped watching, like a silent movie.

• Kandy_Gurl
    • 6 posts
    September 12, 2018 6:10 PM EDT

I hated it also and bailed on it, it does have good reviews from people with patience, lol guess today's teens can't stand the quietness of the movie. It was like watching one of those Charlie Chaplin thingys, I expected him at any time to cross the screen with this stick and hat. lol

• RonnyG
    • 29 posts
    September 12, 2018 11:22 PM EDT

Stupid and boring nonsense I watched maybe 20 mins and stopped.

• Eldon
    • 15 posts
    September 13, 2018 9:57 PM EDT

I agree with you all who said it was a stupid movie, maybe it was creepy later but I gave up watching with all that quietness.

This post was edited by Eldon at September 13, 2018 9:58 PM EDT
  • Film_Fan
    • 53 posts
    September 14, 2018 12:21 AM EDT

All you younger teens are not wrong as far as I am concerned, the movie was slow and absurd, people making some very stupid decision. It is well acted that much I will say other than that this had great potential but fell flat on its face.

It has about a 7.7 on IMDB so that is a very high rating, yet read the reviews and you will find either it was loved or hated.

This post was edited by Film_Fan at September 14, 2018 12:22 AM EDT
  • Front_Row_Center
    • 68 posts
    September 14, 2018 9:00 PM EDT

This film is brilliant filmmaking and acting, this movie has an almost unbearable tension that keeps you on the edge of your seat. I found myself constantly leaning towards the screen with the unbearable tension that is heightened by the silence.

I can forgive you younger kids for finding it boring but older moviegoers were not watching the smew film as I was, do not sell yourself short with the mixed reviews see this film.

• Jayson
    • 15 posts
    September 15, 2018 9:40 AM EDT

This movie is super freaky, I almost stopped watching also because of the no talking no noise but it has some scary scenes for sure.

• Star_Girly
    • 5 posts
    September 15, 2018 8:50 PM EDT

Stupid movie, just stupid all around.

• BellaThorneFan
    • 3 posts
    September 16, 2018 2:22 PM EDT

I like it, was freaky had me on edge. cx

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    September 17, 2018 9:19 AM EDT

Maybe I will try watching all of it, I was one that got fed up and walked out but since I have read some reviews maybe I will give it another watch.

• Island_Star
    • 28 posts
    September 17, 2018 3:46 PM EDT

Boooooooooooooooooooring, could not even watch more than half an hour.

• Francisco
    • 16 posts
    September 18, 2018 2:21 PM EDT

I have not seen this yet but I want to, some of the reviews have me let down but I will check it for myself.

• R2D2
    • 5 posts
    September 18, 2018 9:48 PM EDT

I still want to see this, I hear it is freaky and also from others that it is boring but let me see on my won also I might like it.