Forums » TSO Grads

Former Teen Stars Online Stars

• Admin
    • 27 posts
    May 18, 2012 11:10 PM EDT

Since this little site came to life many young actors and actresses have appeared on the pages and then moved off when they reached age 20.

When they graduated off they should not be forgotten and I am creating an area where all these artist will be listed.

Some I have forgotten about and will have to look through the archives, this grads area is still under constuction much as this one still is but you wil bre able to visit it at http://youngstarsonline.ning.com

As time allows I hope it will list as many as possibe because as I mentioned some I have completely forgotten about.

Continuing to work away here and there but limited in time and other resources, your patience is appreciated.

• SusanO
    • 5 posts
    May 22, 2012 3:22 PM EDT
    Elijah Wood is awesome, I love watching his old movies he was so awesome in "The Good Son" with Macaulay Culkin.
  • OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    May 24, 2012 8:13 PM EDT
    Thanks for letting me know. I can understand. Mind you a lot of the grads like Jamie Bell, Haley Osment and Daniel Radcliffe have been active lately.
  • Jeffrey007
    • 43 posts
    May 25, 2012 1:39 AM EDT

Same here, Haley did take a long break for education it seems Jamie Bell is the one who did not stop since BE.

OmahaTrevor said:
    Thanks for letting me know. I can understand. Mind you a lot of the grads like Jamie Bell, Haley Osment and Daniel Radcliffe have been active lately.

• Jeffrey007
    • 43 posts
    May 25, 2012 1:40 AM EDT

Doc personally I dont know how you have the time with school, I told you a few years ago an a Paypal donate button to the site I am sure many would pitch in a buck or two like me to help pay server cost and the like, I see many sites do it.

Admin said:

Since this little site came to life many young actors and actresses have appeared on the pages and then moved off when they reached age 20.

When they graduated off they should not be forgotten and I am creating an area where all these artist will be listed.

Some I have forgotten about and will have to look through the archives, this grads area is still under constuction much as this one still is but you wil bre able to visit it at http://youngstarsonline.ning.com

As time allows I hope it will list as many as possibe because as I mentioned some I have completely forgotten about.

Continuing to work away here and there but limited in time and other resources, your patience is appreciated.

• OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    May 25, 2012 3:51 PM EDT
    Jeff (Jeffrey007) said:

Same here, Haley did take a long break for education it seems Jamie Bell is the one who did not stop since BE.

OmahaTrevor said:

Right. I saw Tintin months ago. Also I found out Liam Aiken also went to the Tisch School of the Arts.

• Admin
    • 27 posts
    June 18, 2012 12:18 AM EDT

Jeff I have thought about that and dismissed it, if it gets too costly maybe I might consider it but it seems to me that is no diffrent than geting a tin cup and heading to the corner..just me. Sorry I tok so long I missed this post too busy stil getting things working right, the changes has cost me tons of traffic so it will take some time for it to build back up.

Jeffrey007 said:

Doc personally I dont know how you have the time with school, I told you a few years ago an a Paypal donate button to the site I am sure many would pitch in a buck or two like me to help pay server cost and the like, I see many sites do it.

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    June 18, 2012 5:07 PM EDT
    LOL, so you think it is no more than cyber pan handling? lol
  • Film_Fan
    • 53 posts
    July 7, 2012 12:02 AM EDT

I only just saw the grads page, great idea and I see it is still in developement, must be hard to try and keep this updated while trying to add the old graduated stars. It will be a work load if you are going to add them all. I agree with my freind there you should add a donate button a buck or two.

This post was edited by Admin at January 29, 2013 11:44 AM EST