Forums General Celebs
  • Topic: Former Disney Channel star wanted by police

    Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • July 4, 2012 2:29 PM EDT
    • (Moderator)
      • Post(s)
        69
      • Thank(s)
        4
      • Thanked
        25
      • cR(s)
        26 0

      Untitled

      You didn’t need to be Raven to see this one coming. That’s So Raven actor Orlando Brown is being sought by the Los Angeles police after playing hooky on a court date linked to a recent DUI case....... Read full article here http://tvguide.ca/TVNews/Articles/120704_orlando_brown_dui_EG

    • July 4, 2012 2:30 PM EDT
    • (Moderator)
      • Post(s)
        69
      • Thank(s)
        4
      • Thanked
        25
      • cR(s)
        26 0

      Untitled

      AS always stars behaving badly brought to you by garyISCOOL. :P
    • July 4, 2012 2:51 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
        46
      • Thank(s)
        9
      • Thanked
        2
      • cR(s)
        2 0

      Untitled

      LOL, you are such a gossip monger Gary. :P it seems like the consequences of being a Disney star is thearpy later on in life. These kids are coddled by the studio and the silly pre-teens treat them like Gods. Most have little or no talent to speak of and the lame shows have to use canned laugh tracks to tell the even dumber audience hey something funny was just said or done.

       

      That being said can someone with a half decent IQ tell me why is Cameron Boyce hugely popular? and why is that lame show "Jessie" a hit?

       

      Mr. Walt Disney must be rolling in his grave over the quality of the programs put out now by his beloved studio.

      This post was edited by $NavyBoy$ at July 4, 2012 2:53 PM EDT
    • July 4, 2012 2:59 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
        72
      • Thank(s)
        16
      • Thanked
        22
      • cR(s)
        20 0

      Untitled

      LOL, what a searing piece of commentary there NavyBoy, wow! that is harsh but I must admit not very far from the truth and I think most people over 13 will agree.
    • July 4, 2012 3:59 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
        115
      • Thank(s)
        0
      • Thanked
        5
      • cR(s)
        8 0

      Untitled

      I agree definitely. The Disney Channel stars of the past few years turned me off young actors almost completely. Glad to see the like of Lia, Asa and Thomas Horn save the day.
    • July 4, 2012 11:52 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
        6
      • Thank(s)
        4
      • Thanked
        0
      • cR(s)
        0 0

      Untitled

      Ne wayz any young actor would love to be on Disney because it means instant fame. :)

       

       

      OmahaTrevor said:
      I agree definitely. The Disney Channel stars of the past few years turned me off young actors almost completely. Glad to see the like of Lia, Asa and Thomas Horn save the day.

       

    • July 4, 2012 11:53 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
        6
      • Thank(s)
        4
      • Thanked
        0
      • cR(s)
        0 0

      Untitled

      You like scandal Gary, you Perez Hilton wannabe. lolz

       

       

      Gary ISCOOL said:
      AS always stars behaving badly brought to you by garyISCOOL. :P

       

    • July 5, 2012 12:38 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
        52
      • Thank(s)
        4
      • Thanked
        0
      • cR(s)
        0 0

      Untitled

      Gary is Mr. negativity, he dont get Teen Stars Online builds up not tears down.
    • July 5, 2012 11:29 AM EDT
    • (Moderator)
      • Post(s)
        69
      • Thank(s)
        4
      • Thanked
        25
      • cR(s)
        26 0

      Untitled

      Hold on a minute there, I did not make it up it is news, I am just passing it on.

      If these celebs do not want negative news then they need to behave. :)

       

       

       

      ShortStop said:
      Gary is Mr. negativity, he dont get Teen Stars Online builds up not tears down.

       

    • July 5, 2012 12:25 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
        136
      • Thank(s)
        30
      • Thanked
        4
      • cR(s)
        4 0

      Untitled

      The post is reported news so there is nothing wrong in it being posted, what we do not allow is rumours and gossip with no fact.
    • July 5, 2012 12:26 PM EDT
    • (Moderator)
      • Post(s)
        69
      • Thank(s)
        4
      • Thanked
        25
      • cR(s)
        26 0

      Untitled

      Thank you very much Mr. Monitor. :D

       

       

       

      Klattuu said:
      The post is reported news so there is nothing wrong in it being posted, what we do not allow is rumours and gossip with no fact.

       

    • July 5, 2012 6:06 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
        52
      • Thank(s)
        4
      • Thanked
        0
      • cR(s)
        0 0

      Untitled

      Don't feel too smug about yourself Gary.
    • July 6, 2012 7:18 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
        115
      • Thank(s)
        0
      • Thanked
        5
      • cR(s)
        8 0

      Untitled

       

      As true as that is, we should remember that once the show they're on is over, it means instant downfall. Look at Demi Lovato, Mitchel Musso, David Henrie, Jason Dolley and the Sprouse Twins.

       

      Claire97 said:

      Ne wayz any young actor would love to be on Disney because it means instant fame. :)

       

       

       

      OmahaTrevor said:
      I agree definitely. The Disney Channel stars of the past few years turned me off young actors almost completely. Glad to see the like of Lia, Asa and Thomas Horn save the day.

       

       

    • July 6, 2012 7:56 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
        6
      • Thank(s)
        2
      • Thanked
        0
      • cR(s)
        0 0

      Untitled

      Never thought about that but looking at that list you ran off you are absolutely right.

       

       

       

       

      OmahaTrevor said:

       

      As true as that is, we should remember that once the show they're on is over, it means instant downfall. Look at Demi Lovato, Mitchel Musso, David Henrie, Jason Dolley and the Sprouse Twins.

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

      This post was edited by Shaggy at July 6, 2012 7:57 PM EDT
    • July 7, 2012 12:05 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
        46
      • Thank(s)
        14
      • Thanked
        3
      • cR(s)
        4 0

      Untitled

      Agree and there are a few more that could be added, the thing about Disney is it is enormously popular with the younger kids and this tween teen age range are some big spenders (Of their parents money) lol...we have to remember they are young kids and Disney dishes out the programs to their level.

       

      Stil many kids see through it and hate these shoes I have seen many kid descrive "Jessie" as extreemly lame.

       

      That said if I was a kid actor I would be doing sommersaults to land a Disney show. :)

       

       

      OmahaTrevor said:

       

      As true as that is, we should remember that once the show they're on is over, it means instant downfall. Look at Demi Lovato, Mitchel Musso, David Henrie, Jason Dolley and the Sprouse Twins.

       

       

       

       

       

    Icon Legend and Forum Rights

  • Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel