Forums » Comments/Questions

IM Problem

• Mellisa A
    • 20 posts
    July 20, 2012 1:27 AM EDT

Please TSO my IM does not stay on it goes on and off I am unable to hold a full chat on it.

Please check it for me or is it a wide problem?

• Film_Fan
    • 53 posts
    July 20, 2012 1:32 AM EDT
    Hi Mellisa, I am a monitor here and yes it is a site wide problem that the admin is working on.
  • Mellisa A
    • 20 posts
    July 20, 2012 1:36 AM EDT
    Ok, just glad then that you are aware of it.
  • Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    July 20, 2012 1:15 PM EDT
    YES it drives me crazy sometimes it is connected and then it is not, I cant even talk to my friends..the admin dont spend enuff time here fixing things..get the IM fixed properly.
  • BizKid
    • 16 posts
    July 20, 2012 1:19 PM EDT

Just hold it there one min Gary you of all people should know better you have been around the site long. ONE person runs this..not a company ONE person that started it at age 12 now is in College and it is not a job there is no pay so stop criticizing.

Gary ISCOOL said:
    YES it drives me crazy sometimes it is connected and then it is not, I cant even talk to my friends..the admin dont spend enuff time here fixing things..get the IM fixed properly.

This post was edited by BizKid at July 20, 2012 1:21 PM EDT
  • JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    July 20, 2012 3:45 PM EDT
    Very well said BIzKid, what does gary think? this is strictly a hobby for Doc and last told it is realy eating into his time. Maybe gary can head off to a spot that has a perfect IM.
  • Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    July 20, 2012 5:57 PM EDT

Typical GaryISCOOL, no appreciation, he should be glad he has this site to chill on if it is not to his standards he can go to one with money and big staffs behind it I am sure.

He dont get this is one person who does it only in spare time.

• ShortStop
    • 43 posts
    July 20, 2012 9:06 PM EDT
    Hahaha Gary you always put your foot in your mouth, this is a cool site for just one person if you want big budget go another place buddy.
  • JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    July 22, 2012 12:25 AM EDT
    I think Gary has no idea how tough it must be for one person, who attends College, has no money to spend on this thing and not much time to boot and it obviously cost some money to run it. Through the years I have been here the kid thought of scrapping it a few times and I don't blame him. Show some appreciation Gary.
  • Cams_Fan
    • 7 posts
    July 22, 2012 12:30 AM EDT
    Gary needs a history lesson, Teen Stars Online started by a 12 year old as a school project, first stars on the site where Tahj Mowry and Macaulay Culkin...was first hosted on a free tripod named General Audiences, then was called teensonscreen..then teenstarsonline.
  • Suzie
    • 2 posts
    August 26, 2019 4:56 PM EDT

What happened to Teen Stars Online Facebook Page? I had liked it and one day not long ago it was just gone very curious why I thought this site was gone also cause that was gone. Any info on what happened I am very curious.