Forums » Singers/Bands

Gangnam Style by PSY

• August 6, 2012 5:47 PM EDT

a new hype is taking over the world.

it is  watchted 16711391 times already.

its catchy and you want to try to learn the dance to.

Gangnam stlye by PSY.

here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

null
  • Tristan
    • 36 posts
    August 6, 2012 8:41 PM EDT
    RUBBISH.
  • August 24, 2012 12:35 PM EDT
    PSY go's like the wind.
    52844677 views already on YT.

here a link to EW.com about PSY.

http://music-mix.ew.com/2012/08/23/hey-sexy-lady-korean-rapper-psy-has-a-viral-moment-with-gangnam-style/
  • Tristan
    • 36 posts
    August 24, 2012 2:31 PM EDT
    WHO CARES. nobody here does we care about movies and stars.

David said:
    PSY go's like the wind. 52844677 views already on YT. here a link to EW.com about PSY. http://music-mix.ew.com/2012/08/23/hey-sexy-lady-korean-rapper-psy-has-a-viral-moment-with-gangnam-style/
  • Island_Star
    • 28 posts
    August 24, 2012 2:38 PM EDT
    LOL for truth Trist my pal topics like this nobody cares about see no responses. lol
  • OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    August 24, 2012 3:41 PM EDT
    I love it. I think it's hilarious!
  • Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    August 24, 2012 5:20 PM EDT

Yes I like it also, it is to bad some kids have to walk the fine line of meaness where the Monitors can only tell them they are being mean and there is no need for it.

This post was edited by Klattuu at August 24, 2012 5:20 PM EDT
  • $NavyBoy$
    • 49 posts
    August 25, 2012 4:50 PM EDT
    Exactly, he offer nothing of any value to this website community he is just here for Johnny boy. lol
    Not like I do, ask me about my trivia..freind me.

This post was edited by $NavyBoy$ at August 25, 2012 4:51 PM EDT
  • ShortStop
    • 43 posts
    August 25, 2012 5:53 PM EDT
    Oh course TSO can't survive without your precious Trvia you think NavyBoy.
  • Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    August 26, 2012 6:41 PM EDT
    Watch your mouth ok? this is way more important than you and David on IM that is your contribution to here? using it as a private chat room????

ShortStop said:
    Oh course TSO can't survive without your precious Trvia you think NavyBoy.

This post was edited by Garyiscool at August 26, 2012 6:42 PM EDT
  • September 29, 2012 3:55 PM EDT
    314834634 views today and that in 3 months time.

number 1 in the YT 100.
    number 1 in the Itunes top 40 in 31 countries

and in many countries PSY is number 1 in top 40's on radio and tv pop programs.
  • Lone
    • 15 posts
    September 29, 2012 4:07 PM EDT

That is so stupid, this world is really bored or something for something so DUMB to be a world wide fad. lmao people need to get a life. let jme say maybe I should make up some werid dance and put it on YT and watch everyone go for it. *FLUSH*

This post was edited by Lone at September 29, 2012 4:07 PM EDT
  • $NavyBoy$
    • 49 posts
    September 29, 2012 4:09 PM EDT
    People with no life get fascinated by such complete and utter nonsense.
  • OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    October 6, 2012 6:51 PM EDT

Actually that's not my fav Kpop song. This is. They're like The Spice Girls meet Lady Gaga:

• JeffOBrien
    • 11 posts
    November 9, 2012 2:39 PM EST

Load of rubbish if you ask me and this is sweeping the world?

• December 7, 2012 6:39 PM EST

PSY is number one most watched on YT.

903119259 times it is watched now.

rubish or not he let Ban Ki Moon,Secretary-General of the United Nations,dance Gangnam Style.

PSY let all the other artists behind him.

• ShortStop
    • 43 posts
    December 8, 2012 12:06 AM EST
    Yes and when it was coming up on Justin Bieber all his fans had a fit and tried to organize a mass viewing so PSY wont pass Bieber. bwaaaaaaaaa

David said:

PSY is number one most watched on YT.

903119259 times it is watched now.

rubish or not he let Ban Ki Moon,Secretary-General of the United Nations,dance Gangnam Style.

PSY let all the other artists behind him.

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    December 30, 2012 2:19 PM EST

Well one thing I am glad for to see 2013 approaching is this will bring an end to this one hit wonder PSY, it just goes to show what sheep the population is just get a few thousands likes on anything and the whole world jumps aboard. The things that go viral are testament to this, goodbye PSY and your K-Pop one hit wonder Gangnam Style. *flush*

• 2cool4school
    • 7 posts
    December 30, 2012 9:46 PM EST
    LOL, I agree Gagnam Style was all hype and eevryone just jumped abord to me it was garbage. Now that PSY is a creep with his anti-American talk was found and someone also got a heart attack doing that stupid horse riding dance.

Jeffrey WINCOTT said:

Well one thing I am glad for to see 2013 approaching is this will bring an end to this one hit wonder PSY, it just goes to show what sheep the population is just get a few thousands likes on anything and the whole world jumps aboard. The things that go viral are testament to this, goodbye PSY and your K-Pop one hit wonder Gangnam Style. *flush*

• JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    December 31, 2012 1:24 PM EST

I agree Gangnam Style is a one hit wonder in terms of world wide or even North American hit but kids this guy has been a top performer for at least a decade in South Korea so he did not just jump on the scene so I am sure he will continue to be a hit there but yes he wont duplicate this again and will fade from the American scene.

This post was edited by JeffJones at December 31, 2012 1:26 PM EST
  • Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    January 1, 2013 2:20 PM EST
    I guess you are no fan of PSY and Gangnam Style? LOL

Jeffrey WINCOTT said: