Teen Stars Online Safety
Teen Stars Online safety
Teen Stars Online is a family friendly site and is also a place to discuss the
stars and have fun! Before you do, take a look at our guidelines..If someone is
breaking the rules, or makes you feel uncomfortable in any way please
We check the site constantly for any signs of trouble and to remove any content
that does not meet our guidelines.
1. Do not to give out Personal Information on this site. No personal
information should be shared or solicited here: no last names, street addresses,
phone numbers, school names and locations, parent's name(s), nor Social Security
2. Never agree to meet someone in person who talks to you online. This is not
safe, so never plan to do it. Please make use of the safety settings in your profile.
Set who can view from members to nobody.
3. Please don't swear. Swearing isn't allowed on the site. Don't use
initials or blanks to try to hide such words.
4. Please don't be rude. Harassing a participant on the site is NOT cool.
If you single out someone to bother or harass you are in danger of being issued
a warning or being banned outright.
5. Don't be harassed. If someone is harassing YOU, don't respond in the same way.
6. PLEASE DON'T SHOUT: Typing in all capital letters is considered "shouting"
online. We're listening, we promise. =)
7. Teen Stars Online should not to be used to mass advertise your own website
or sell goods/services.
8.Post forum messages in the correct folders or they will be DELETED. Remember
Forum and chat rooms are checked regularly.
9. Have FUN!!! Teen Stars Online is YOURS, so if you have suggestions,
complaints, or suggestions always feel free to CONTACT us.
Thanks! And have a great time!