Teens Wanna Know hit the red carpet once again to discuss a topic with celebrities that has a lot of impact for teens...in this case drugs and alcohol abuse.
The Brent Shapiro Foundation for Alcohol and Drug Awareness (http://brentshapiro.org)
was founded after the tragic death of the son of Robert and Linell Shapiro after ingesting alcohol and ecstasy. They encourage sobriety, and also hold an annual benefit to raise funds for several programs, including college scholarships for teens.
We spoke with several well-known celebrities, who shared their personal stories and provided advice for teens on how to deal with the peer pressure to try harmful substances which is found in communities nationwide.
Guests: Paula Abdul "American Idol," Boxing legend Sugar Ray Leonard, Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis Jr. from The 5th Dimension and "Solid Gold," Harry Hamlin from "Clash of the Titans" and "Mad Men," Lisa Rinna from "Melrose Place" and "Days of Our Lives," veteran journalist Larry King, Tess Broussard "Kroll Show," actress Bai Ling, singer Jessi Malay, Bollywood singer Reggie Benjamin, and celebrity stylist Okera Banks.
• Subscribe to the PenaChannel to see new episodes of Teens Wanna Know every week.
• Listen to our Internet radio station with hot new music at http://teenswannaknow.com/radio
• Follow us on http://twitter.com/teenswannaknow
and on http://facebook.com/teenswannaknow.
• Our website is http://TeensWannaKnow.com.
• Follow the Peña kids at http://facebook.com/penasiblingsfanpage.
• For even more, visit our fan pages on Teen Stars Online http://teenstarsonline.com
-- its free to join!