Forums » TV Shows

The Walking Dead

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    December 6, 2013 12:55 AM EST

The best show ever, look just watch it as a cartoon, kids sit in front the TV and watch The Coyote get the heck kicked out of him on Bugs Bunny whats the diff. lol

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    December 9, 2013 9:45 PM EST

The best show on TV is Showtime's "Homeland", that is flawless TV, The Walking Dead has plot holes so big you can drive a tank though. I do watch TWD but sometimes have to wonder do these writter remeber what they did before? take this when Shane, the boy in first epsidoe of season 4 and others die they come back almost immediately. SO the little girl got bit in mid season finale and her mom was able to lug here all the way to the prison and she still did not tturn, That is just one there are many more. TWD does not even make a good survival story.

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    July 10, 2014 10:14 PM EDT

Hurry up season 5, wonder who will become a steak? the grill is fired up Beth was just being served to carl before Rick knocked it out of his hand. THis is the same kid who was going to eat and old rusty can of pet food.

• Front_Row_Center
    • 68 posts
    November 2, 2015 9:48 PM EST

What an outstanding character driven episode of The Walking Dead for episode four of this sixth season. Here’s not here was an exceptionally well-acted episode by guest actor John Caroll Lynch, his Eastman character completely drew me in.
    A lot of fans who all they care about are seeing Zombies getting brains bashed out were disappointed but those who love an extremely well-acted and written episode had a treat.
    I saw hand an Emmy to Lynch right now.

• Sofine
    • 66 posts
    November 2, 2015 11:03 PM EST
    I thought it was boring as all hell FrontRowCenter, get on with it lets see whats up with Rick and Glen.
    Front_Row_Center said:

What an outstanding character driven episode of The Walking Dead for episode four of this sixth season. Here’s not here was an exceptionally well-acted episode by guest actor John Caroll Lynch, his Eastman character completely drew me in.
    A lot of fans who all they care about are seeing Zombies getting brains bashed out were disappointed but those who love an extremely well-acted and written episode had a treat.
    I saw hand an Emmy to Lynch right now.

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    November 4, 2015 1:16 AM EST

@Sofine, you are just one of the majority who watch TWD to see Zombies get splattered, you and the majority want the violent action. The Walking Dead should also be a human drama with stories to be told and Eastman's story was not just fascinating but incredibly acted and written. One of the better episodes in the series so far.

• Front_Row_Center
    • 68 posts
    November 9, 2015 1:17 AM EST

Speaking The Walking Dead, do you know the point when a series you are watching and you don’t care anymore what happens to the characters? Well I have reached that with TWD. I don’t care if the live or die I am just bored of the show I think it has gone a little too long time to wrap this baby up. BORING.

• JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    November 15, 2015 12:20 AM EST

I still enjoy the show, what I am nerved about is the cheap rating gimmick they are doing wringing out this situation is he dead or not. I mean honestly as if this show needs rating gimmicks.
    I will tell you that if at the mid-season finale he comes walking through Alexandria gates much like a zombified Sophia walked out the barn I am done with the show.

• Thran05
    • 14 posts
    November 29, 2015 12:31 AM EST

The fence is down and the dead will come poring through Sunday for the mid season break, who will survive?? I am sure none of the main stars wil die not after Glenn.

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    November 29, 2015 1:31 PM EST

Seriously I have no idea what people see in this show anymore, after that mess with Glenn and then the outcome they showed a MONTH later broke one of their own rules.

The show is stale it is now a boring melodrama; I have stopped watching not even tonight midseason finale draws no interest for me.

The Walking Dead has jumped the shark, goodbye.

Loking for quality TV try "The Man in the High Castle" or "The Blacklist."

• Front_Row_Center
    • 68 posts
    November 30, 2015 7:14 PM EST

The Walking Dead is still a very well-produced show there is no cheapness here but lately the pace is maddening. Things that could be wrapped up in twenty minutes now take an entire show.

Writing has taken a big hit as some of the crap is just too much like that drawn put resolution to Glenn’s fate. Then what so many fans were coming up with is exactly what the writers had.

That was just crap the Glenn crap, walkers pour into the safe haven and just one semi regular was lost, what a joke.