Forums » Movies

Worst Movie of 2012

• ConnorM
    • 9 posts
    December 28, 2012 3:31 PM EST

Here is a kids pic of the worst movie of 2012, that I saw but I saw qa lot and a lot of stinkers......gong please..............the worst movie of the year was.

THATS'S MY BOY

I thimnk I just threw up a bit in my mouth..ugh.

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    December 29, 2012 1:29 AM EST

Excellent choice of that trite garbage I could add a dosen more such as "John Carter" etc maybe I will later.

• OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    December 30, 2012 12:17 AM EST

There were some bad ones but I'll wait until I see the Razzie nominees. I'm lucky. I skipped most of the bad ones. John Carter wasn't really bad. It just failed to live up to its hype and fell flat.

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    December 30, 2012 2:01 PM EST

The worst film of 2012 was without a shred of doubt "Alex Cross" what a disaster this film was bad at all levels mostly the banal juvenile dialogue and assumptions we are asked to make.

Tyler Perry as Alex Cross the biggest piece of miss-casting I have ever seen in my life he totally does not fit the role he is no Morgan Freeman.

• JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    December 31, 2012 12:38 PM EST

Any worst film of 2012 list must and will contain "Alex Cross" unfairly from the time I saw who wasa cast as Alex Cross I had little faith in this movie.

After Alex Cross the list should also contain the likes of "The Watch", "Taken 2", "Battleship", "That's My Boy" among others.