Forums » Movies

The Hunger Games

• $NavyBoy$
    • 49 posts
    March 23, 2012 9:44 PM EDT

Can we say BLOCKBUSTER hit, just got back from seeing the movie and it is awesome.

If you have read the books then you will not be let down at all this movie rocks.

I am sure who has seen it will agree, I thought I might be disapointed and stuff but I loved it.

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    March 23, 2012 9:45 PM EDT

That is awesome, I hope I can see it Saturday, the midnight showings broke some records I heard.

This will be a mega hit.

NavyBoy said:

Can we say BLOCKBUSTER hit, just got back from seeing the movie and it is awesome.

If you have read the books then you will not be let down at all this movie rocks.

I am sure who has seen it will agree, I thought I might be disapointed and stuff but I loved it.

• JoeCool
    • 18 posts
    March 23, 2012 9:49 PM EDT
    Cool, lucky I will try this weekend also to see, some people I know went tonight and could not get in it was sold out lal the shows tonight.

NavyBoy said:

• ShortStop
    • 43 posts
    March 24, 2012 12:13 PM EDT
    Wow! you seen The Hunger Games on it's first day out/ how lucky so it is wicked huh?
    I can't wait to see it but I can't go this weekend no use trying to many crowds I bet.

NavyBoy said:

• Mellisa A
    • 20 posts
    March 25, 2012 1:09 AM EDT
    I can't wait to see it, I am almost beside myself.
    Oh well I must be patient. you all that have seen ti are so lucky.
  • Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    March 25, 2012 1:10 PM EDT

BAH, The Hunger games a load of hype, maybe I am an odd Duck but I can't see the enteratinment in Children fighting to the end over a loaf of stale bread. Is this the shape of things to come? and to think this violence is aimed squered at kid. tsk!

This post was edited by Admin at February 1, 2013 12:15 AM EST
  • JediKnight
    • 9 posts
    March 25, 2012 1:57 PM EDT
    My teacher condems The Hunger Games said it is not good reading for us kids. Is she old fashioned or right? some of the violence is shocking and it is kids.
  • Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    March 25, 2012 6:28 PM EDT

You live in a fantasy world, would you think it was so awesome if it was reality and you had to fight for medicine and stale bread? silly kids these days.

David said:
    the Hunger games. what a fantastic movie was that. cant wait till 2013 for part 2. the most memorable scene for me was the tribute parade. Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark were both dressed in black clothing that was on fire to represent the mine district they were from. ive never seen anything like that. and the glorious but small role of my favorite actor Donald Sutherland as president Coriolanus Snow is unforgetable. i hope he returns in part 2. yes the battle between the kids was heavy and shocking.. the most shocking scene was when the youngest(12)died. in between the favorites of the Hunger Games gained sponsors and that way they receive stuff to survive like medicine or food. its a hard and confronting movie but a movie that must receive prices. a must see for everyone.

• $NavyBoy$
    • 49 posts
    March 25, 2012 9:27 PM EDT
    @Wincott, LOL well putting it that way I see what you mean and yes I would like to see him in The Hunger Games bet he would not be so gunho then.
  • OG John
    • 86 posts
    March 26, 2012 12:16 PM EDT

I am no fan, I havent even read the novels, load of rubbish if you ask me.

This post was edited by Admin at January 31, 2013 11:48 AM EST
  • Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    March 26, 2012 8:02 PM EDT
    Oh plz, It was ok as entertainment but I am not going to go crazy like some FanBoy.
  • Tristan
    • 36 posts
    March 26, 2012 10:47 PM EDT
    LOL, You have that right Wincott, David lives in a fantasy world of the X-Box 360 and Movies.
    Throw him in a real Hunger Games he is gone in 6 seconds. lmao.

Jeffrey WINCOTT said:

You live in a fantasy world, would you think it was so awesome if it was reality and you had to fight for medicine and stale bread? silly kids these days.

David said:
    the Hunger games. what a fantastic movie was that. cant wait till 2013 for part 2. the most memorable scene for me was the tribute parade. Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark were both dressed in black clothing that was on fire to represent the mine district they were from. ive never seen anything like that. and the glorious but small role of my favorite actor Donald Sutherland as president Coriolanus Snow is unforgetable. i hope he returns in part 2. yes the battle between the kids was heavy and shocking.. the most shocking scene was when the youngest(12)died. in between the favorites of the Hunger Games gained sponsors and that way they receive stuff to survive like medicine or food. its a hard and confronting movie but a movie that must receive prices. a must see for everyone.

• O\u043f\u0456\u043a\u0443\u043d
    • 71 posts
    March 28, 2012 1:08 PM EDT

LOL, it is just a movie.

Jeffrey WINCOTT said:
    BAH, The Hunger games a load of hype, maybe I am an odd Duck but I can't see the enteratinment in Children fighting to the end over a loaf of stale bread. Is this the shape of things to come? and to think this violence is aimed squered at kid. tsk!

This post was edited by Admin at February 1, 2013 12:16 AM EST
  • Glamour_Girl
    • 13 posts
    March 30, 2012 1:02 PM EDT
    Load of foolishness, where are the period pieces of high drama and romance?