Forums » Movies

Razzies handed Out

• Jeffrey007
    • 43 posts
    February 24, 2013 11:55 AM EST

Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 was mauled at the Razzies picking up seven wins. It baffles me how such an obviously bad film could rake in some $829 million at the global box office.

Kristen Stewart who I once thought of as a good actress actress and Taylor Lautner who could never been confused with good acting both picked up the Golden Raspberry along with director Bill Condon.

I guess when you have hoards of screaming dead heads as fans it is easy to rake in millions while quality films are ignored.

Rihanna picked up her award for worst supporting actress in the equally abysmal Battleship.

• Rachel
    • 83 posts
    February 24, 2013 1:01 PM EST

I think since they came out the Razzies rips them apart but they still make millions so I dont think the film makers and studio cares but it might hurt the actors feelings to get Razzies.

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    February 24, 2013 2:35 PM EST

Twilight is deserving of every single razzie, it boggles the mind that it grossed so much at the world wide box office, I have never seen such bad acting by ensemble cast in my life they are all bad to a person.

• OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    February 27, 2013 1:15 PM EST

What took the Razzie Academy so long to award Twilight worst picture? Right, meatier stuff like The Last Airbender and Jack and Jill. Glad to see Twilight finally got it.

Most vampires suck blood. Twilight vampires just plain suck!

• JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    March 13, 2013 12:44 AM EDT

Adam Sandler deserves every razzie he gets but I am sure he is a nice guy.

I see that Twilight is billed for the dvd release as the best Twilight ever, what does that say about the others?