Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Teen Stars Online

• JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    June 22, 2013 2:20 AM EDT

Teen Stars Online was the first of its kind that kid back then had a vision the only thing he did not have was the money to make it great and push it.

Teen Stars Online was the first site of its kid geared to multiple children and teen stars in one location the multi fan site; it came in a time when there were single sites for each person.

It came before there was twitter and FB and it had a huge following, there was teen stars online before there was Just jarred Jr, before Fanpop, before Poptower, fanlala and so on it was simply the first of its kind.

It will not get the credit, the developer does not seek credit but it was an idea that maybe some of those big corporate types looked at it came out with what they have now.

It was a site where I saw the first web listings for Josh Hutcherson, Booboo Stewart among others that are now quite famous today.

I know this because I was a kid back then that latched onto it met and had great times then, funny thing it is much better today than back then but due to the fact that it was a one of a kind it was busy.

• Jazzy_Jeff
    • 15 posts
    June 23, 2013 1:26 PM EDT

I love it

• Jazzy_Girl
    • 24 posts
    July 6, 2013 11:18 PM EDT

It is awesome, tonight on another site some people were saying such filthy dirty things on some Cameron Boyce pics, why do some site sjust let people post anything and cuss and stuff and then say the site is for kids? gawd! I am glad that is not allowed here, and some guy say lotsa people dont come here cause they can't say what they want well good I say go where you can be a troll person.

• O\u043f\u0456\u043a\u0443\u043d
    • 71 posts
    July 7, 2013 11:32 AM EDT
    That is how it is almost anyplace where you can actually type comments, people are so rude and they likely wont say those things if they were not online.
    Well yea if it happens here it is deleted it happens more the person is deleted.

Jazzy_Girl said:

It is awesome, tonight on another site some people were saying such filthy dirty things on some Cameron Boyce pics, why do some site sjust let people post anything and cuss and stuff and then say the site is for kids? gawd! I am glad that is not allowed here, and some guy say lotsa people dont come here cause they can't say what they want well good I say go where you can be a troll person.

This post was edited by Oпікун at July 7, 2013 11:33 AM EDT
  • Sofine
    • 66 posts
    July 21, 2013 10:40 AM EDT

There has been no updates lately, no trailers, photos it seemed that agnecy photos were being added regular now nothing also the featured star has not been changed I am thinking it is vacation time at TSO.

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    July 22, 2013 12:22 AM EDT
    The admin is not avail, I have limited abilities I updated the slider and I did get some trailers and they are raw files don't know how to add them and I can't make any updats changes I am sure when he returns updates will be made.

Sofine said:

There has been no updates lately, no trailers, photos it seemed that agnecy photos were being added regular now nothing also the featured star has not been changed I am thinking it is vacation time at TSO.

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    July 24, 2013 11:28 AM EDT

Yes the updates have slowed to a trickle here so the webmaster being away well yes that explains it.

• NZgirl
    • 13 posts
    September 3, 2013 2:14 AM EDT

I hate to complain but must we have that stupid puzzle just to sin on to the site? I hate those annoying things I can see to crerate an account but it took me 5 mins to login I hate those.

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    September 3, 2013 4:37 PM EDT
    Hi NZGirl, how all is well over in lovely Auckland, New Zealand. The reason the CAPTCHA is on at night is to combat automatic spambots from trying to sign on to the site they cause a great waste of server resources and can crash the site. Unfortunately when it is activated here for overnight for you it is day, bare with it for a bit one way is if the PC is used only by yourself click keep me signed in.

NZgirl said:

I hate to complain but must we have that stupid puzzle just to sin on to the site? I hate those annoying things I can see to crerate an account but it took me 5 mins to login I hate those.

• $NavyBoy$
    • 49 posts
    September 18, 2013 12:55 AM EDT

Stop complaining and get involved too many people come here to enjoy the videos the pics and whateevr but very few actually do anything like like and item, comment, start a forum topic, start a club.

KEEP TSO from closing I heard the admin has lost the zest to keep it going, this is so much promise if the boss wants it to I guess..so memebrs get involved a bit more and THIS MEANS YOU.

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    September 18, 2013 4:23 PM EDT

Who said this site is closing navyBoy, where you heard that from lad? whats your source? but I do agree some people need to be more involved. Can't leave the stars alone to create content and the admin.

• Rachel
    • 83 posts
    September 22, 2013 1:42 PM EDT

I don't think rumors like that need to be posted around here, I am a monitor and I have not heard anything like that.