• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    August 3, 2013 5:30 PM EDT

Here is my take on Grown Ups 2

Sucks

Waste of Time

Garbage

Rubbish

I want my money back, I want my 101 Minutes back that I sat and stared at the screen at this waste of a movie, Adam Sandler stop making movies please, so that someone ele can win a razzie.

The only reason this Horse manure  has a 5.9 rating at IMDB is because pre-tten Cameron Boyce fangirls giving it 10's,  if you have not seen it stay away 101 Minutes can be used to paint your wall sit and atre at it and watch it dry, use the admission money to give to some kids chsrity not to a hollywood studio that throws such rubish to the public.

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    August 3, 2013 5:37 PM EDT

LOL, mate you never hold back do you? well I expected it would have been dung, I mean I saw the first it was utter rubbish and when has ADam Sandler made a good movie? he has to be the richest guy off rubbish I have even heard of.

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    August 3, 2013 7:03 PM EDT

It was boring it was lame and it was offensive and not funny and did I say lame, and yes I wish I had my money back also. No more Grown Ups please.

• August 3, 2013 8:40 PM EDT

Not looking for trouble just saying tanks for telling me how bad it is i can use my money for somthing else i wanted now. thanks

• Riley
    • 34 posts
    August 4, 2013 2:00 AM EDT
    Dan you are only making a comment so why would you have to say not looking for trouble? all memebrs are free to make comments.

Daniel said:

Not looking for trouble just saying tanks for telling me how bad it is i can use my money for somthing else i wanted now. thanks

• August 4, 2013 2:20 AM EDT

well because last time i just made a comment it stared everyone harrasing me and i got in trouble again but nobody else did. so that is why. especially one kid. i'm not naming names but yeah one kid in genral.

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    August 4, 2013 2:04 PM EDT

This is a friendly site, only reason I can see people doing that is if they were offended in the past.

• August 4, 2013 5:29 PM EDT

i know Skater_TJ. hey by the way will you re add me as a friend? and i just say what i say cuase i dont want trouble. i have had enough here.

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    August 4, 2013 8:20 PM EDT
    Well if you have had enough of here why don't you leave? if I had enough of anything I would leave it out. You have enough videos on your YT ch to keep you quite busy.

Daniel said:

i know Skater_TJ. hey by the way will you re add me as a friend? and i just say what i say cuase i dont want trouble. i have had enough here.

• August 4, 2013 8:22 PM EDT

well i wont leave cause of some simple things. and another  reason is despite the bad stuff this place is awesome.

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    August 4, 2013 8:30 PM EDT

Well fine but dont go about talking to give this place a bad reputation. I have been ehre for years and I wont allow it.

This post was edited by Garyiscool at August 4, 2013 9:45 PM EDT
  • August 4, 2013 8:33 PM EDT

i have made a youtube video about TSO check out if you like.

• Jon_Brit
    • 33 posts
    August 7, 2013 1:11 PM EDT
    Dont be so bloomin blinkered lad, if you look for trouble you are sure to find it..so are you looking?

Daniel said:

well because last time i just made a comment it stared everyone harrasing me and i got in trouble again but nobody else did. so that is why. especially one kid. i'm not naming names but yeah one kid in genral.

• August 7, 2013 5:38 PM EDT

no As i said before i have had enough trouble here i just want to be a normal member like evryone else and just have everyone else just for get about what happened. i want no more trouble here.

• Tristan
    • 36 posts
    August 8, 2013 3:48 PM EDT

Worst movie I have seen so far this year and one of the worst ever, but what did I expect after the trash that was the first Groiwn Ups and what do you expect from Adam Sandler and his cast of has beens.

I stciked the whole thing out keep hoping it would get better, I would rather have been in the Dentist chair getting a root canal with no pain killer.

• August 8, 2013 5:52 PM EDT

Wow tristan... guy te movie was that bad?

O.o O_O

• OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    August 8, 2013 6:56 PM EDT

Never saw the first one and I have no plans to see the second one. It's not even 10% on Rotten Tomatoes so what does that tell you?

• Claire97
    • 4 posts
    August 8, 2013 8:06 PM EDT

@Trisan yes but did you like it? lol

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    August 8, 2013 8:16 PM EDT

Like it? I can think of a billion better things to do than go watch this drivel.

If you are thinking of seeing this take the admission fee and donate it to a childrens charity and go to the grocery and help a senir carry their groceries.

• T.O Girl
    • 9 posts
    August 9, 2013 4:08 PM EDT

K I like Cameron Boyce but i have to admit the movie was a waste. lol

• O\u043f\u0456\u043a\u0443\u043d
    • 71 posts
    August 10, 2013 10:25 AM EDT

Yes I have read so many bad reviews on Grown Ups 2, and on rotten tomatoes it is being dissed by people.

• Problem Child
    • 15 posts
    August 19, 2013 5:53 PM EDT

Well a few things in Grown Ups 2 did make me laugh out loud but  I agree it was a stupid movie. IMHO before Cameron Boyce fans flame me.

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    August 19, 2013 5:57 PM EDT

Well I can't comment since I would not waste my hard earn cash on such chaff that will make some money due to the cast and not the content.

Adam Sandler is a perennial Razzie contender, what a dubious distinction.

• August 20, 2013 10:43 PM EDT

for some reason like an idiot i watched it and it was the most horrible movie i have ever seen!!! rubbish if you ask me.... -__-  if you plan on watching it. spend your money on somethingmore usfull that this stupidity. i soooo regret watching that. but i have to admit the part where the guy flew to the back of the bus was halarius and when Cameron Boyce (cuuuutie) was a great actor he shall strive for a great amount of time

- Daniel B.

• OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    August 20, 2013 11:35 PM EDT
    LOL. looks like nobody here likes it. I never saw it and I don't plan on it. Adam Sandler, call it a career.
    Garyiscool said:

Here is my take on Grown Ups 2

Sucks

Waste of Time

Garbage

Rubbish

I want my money back, I want my 101 Minutes back that I sat and stared at the screen at this waste of a movie, Adam Sandler stop making movies please, so that someone ele can win a razzie.

The only reason this Horse manure  has a 5.9 rating at IMDB is because pre-tten Cameron Boyce fangirls giving it 10's,  if you have not seen it stay away 101 Minutes can be used to paint your wall sit and atre at it and watch it dry, use the admission money to give to some kids chsrity not to a hollywood studio that throws such rubish to the public.