Forums » TV Shows

• October 13, 2013 3:42 PM EDT

The unique tv show Fringe is in the same universe where Twin Peaks is.

Walter Bishop,played by John Noble,put's on some glasses with on the right side a red and on the left side a blue lense.

You can see it in eps.10 of season 3 called Firefly.

Timeslot 11:36.

Astrid told him they look good and Walter answerd:"These were created by an old friend of mine,Dr.Jacoby from Whasington State".

Twin Peaks is located in the State of Whasington.

Dr.Jacoby was Laura Palmer's Doctor in Twin Peaks before she was murdered.

If you have NetFlix try out the serie Twin Peaks,a wonderfull serie,and a town you going to love,except for the weird things that happens and some weird town people like the Log Lady or Nadine Hurley.

null
  • $NavyBoy$
    • 49 posts
    October 13, 2013 8:17 PM EDT

HOW DARE YOU? I own all the rights for TV shows on the site why are you making a topic on FRinge MY CLUB owns TV and Movies and only there can these topics be discussed, remove this immediately I am lodging a complint to the admin. How dare you do I talk about games outside of your club?

• October 15, 2013 5:06 PM EDT

Well here in the forum WE ALL can write about TV shows and movies and if you want,about games.

And you forgot already about your blog on GTA 5,did i complain?

Read forum description on Movies and TV shows.

Movies:

Discuss movies past,present and coming

TV shows:

Discuss your fav TV show of today and yesterday.

Frince is my fav show at the moment.

• $NavyBoy$
    • 49 posts
    October 15, 2013 9:43 PM EDT

You are simply trying to undermine my Club, but no matter what you do my club will be a huge success.

• October 16, 2013 3:43 PM EDT

No i am not undermining your club NavyBoy,but where else can i write about my fav show.

i like to write about my fav movies or TV shows.

And you should say IS a huge success.

Cause that is what you club is.

A huge success.

its good of you showing the classic movies.

The classics need a new audience and you give them a new audience.

If possible show next 'The Day the Earth Stood Still',1951.

I cant see it but i got this one on DVD,but show it to your members.

• $NavyBoy$
    • 49 posts
    October 16, 2013 4:16 PM EDT

I do not need your suggestions of what to screen in my club, I know of your deviousness via the grapevine. You heard I was interested in a game club so you rushed to make one to block me, then after I was cleared to make an all games forum and it was again leaked to you and you converted yours to that also to block mine.

Well it has backfired nicely on you as Movies and TV is a big hit and will only get better, meanwhile your club is stagnated.

Do not speak to me or about me.

• Rachel
    • 83 posts
    October 16, 2013 8:37 PM EDT

Could you guys relax? and Navy you do know David is correct the forums can discuss what the topic of the forum is regardless of your club or not.

I don't know if your club was blocked so I will not answer that but stop or I will lock this topic.