Forums » News and Announcements

Actvity Rewards

• Admin
    • 27 posts
    October 16, 2013 12:17 PM EDT

The art of making a point.   Now you can benefit from your activity on Teen Stars Online, earn points on specific actions, such as liking and making comments, uploading videos and creating blogs, Clubs and forum topics the more you do the more points you can earn.

Later spend these earned points in an entertaining way to get items that will be made avail. Stay tuned for more as it is all still in the testing stages.

Activity points is open to all members excluding our celebrity members, we are always grateful for the great content in videos and photos provided by these members and the rewards for these activities would easily have them beating any regular member at a consistent rate.

Since our site moderators are volunteers they can take part...measures are in place to prevent any manipulation of the system with a loss of points as a consequences so play fair.

Take an early look at top users here in testing stage..also avail by clicking more on top menu.

http://www.teenstarsonline.com/topusers

This post was edited by Admin at October 16, 2013 12:29 PM EDT
  • Riley
    • 34 posts
    October 16, 2013 1:12 PM EDT

Awesome what type of prizes? Ipods, Iphones? XBox 360 consoles???

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    October 16, 2013 1:35 PM EDT

@Riley, why stop there mate how about a new car or an all-expense paid cruise of the Mediterranean?

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    October 16, 2013 1:36 PM EDT

What are some of the restrictions, someone can just go like every pic they see etc etc?

• Riley
    • 34 posts
    October 16, 2013 1:40 PM EDT

I hope you do see I was joking? I know this is just a fan site to even give any prize is cool. ANYTHING I mean regardless of cost.

• Admin
    • 27 posts
    October 16, 2013 2:26 PM EDT

LOL, I think you are aiming a bit high there Riley but thanks for the laugh have not had many lately.

@OG John yes there is a limit perday on points given on an actvity so if you like more than the cut off you get no points, this is so people keep on as always and not to just like for points.

More will be explained later.

• Canadian_Girl
    • 12 posts
    October 17, 2013 12:15 AM EDT

This is the best fan site there is, can't compete with commercial sites but by fans for fans this is the best.

• Riley
    • 34 posts
    October 17, 2013 10:30 AM EDT

There are ways for cheaters tro cheat I am sure. So what about people liking things that they dont really like just for the coins?

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    October 17, 2013 10:40 AM EDT

Riley weird you are now home from school and I am about to leave for school. hahahaha dont worry about cheating, there will always be cheating in this world.

• Shawn
    • 41 posts
    October 17, 2013 1:46 PM EDT

Thanks I like this...very nice.

• Adrien
    • 20 posts
    October 18, 2013 4:17 PM EDT

Oh nice I think Mark is top user here he get all the prize.

• TheShadow
    • 23 posts
    October 19, 2013 2:54 PM EDT

I did so many things all the time sicne I was here do I get points for things I did before or they all wasted?

• Jay01
    • 3 posts
    October 19, 2013 2:56 PM EDT
    MIko its not wasted or it means you doing things jus for de points

Miko said:

I did so many things all the time sicne I was here do I get points for things I did before or they all wasted?

• TheShadow
    • 23 posts
    October 19, 2013 2:58 PM EDT

Jay I am not doing for points in the years before was there points?? no and look how much things I do here I do things cause I like it here.

• Admin
    • 27 posts
    October 20, 2013 9:38 AM EDT

Unfortunately it will not be retroactive so activities performed before will not count towards the point total.

Once it is ready to go I will send some points as a starter to all members.

I am still trying to work out eliminating myself and our celeb guest from the point top users etc.

We value their contributions as mentioned but their activity will easy beat any regular member.