Forums » Celebs

End of Justin Bieber continues to get closer

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    December 27, 2013 10:46 PM EST

Unable to sell out Concerts in Australia where before they were gone in record times, crazy behaviour for a guy whose audience is pre-teens..the end draws near by end of 2014 Justin Bieber will be a has been.

His latest doc was a who cares as it's opening points to a MASSIVE FLOP....the ride is almost up he has made milions on little to no talent now it ends.

http://www.theloop.ca/showbiz/music/news/article/-/a/3038160/Bieber-s-new-doc-flops-on-release

This post was edited by Garyiscool at December 27, 2013 11:11 PM EST
  • RonnyG
    • 29 posts
    December 27, 2013 11:07 PM EST

Gary you just love it when you find soemthing negative about Justin to post, like I don't think many people go to the movies on Christmas day is that not just based on that day?

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    December 27, 2013 11:12 PM EST

Actually Christmas day is a big movie going day get your facts straight and a film that is almost at every theatre making an average of 1200 a screen is a massive flop as the article says.

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    December 29, 2013 11:22 AM EST

There are several reasons that his demise is near, a lack of true talent and he is out growing his legion of 10 year old girl fans. That last is the killer because if he depended on sales to adults he would be pushing that mop bucket he peed in with a mop in it. The contract is up and the crossroad demon is coming for its prize.

• JrASrocks
    • 2 posts
    December 30, 2013 4:36 PM EST
    LOL Sold his soul to the crossroads demon I think like me you watch too much the adventures of Sam and Dean .
    Jeff_Wincott said:

There are several reasons that his demise is near, a lack of true talent and he is out growing his legion of 10 year old girl fans. That last is the killer because if he depended on sales to adults he would be pushing that mop bucket he peed in with a mop in it. The contract is up and the crossroad demon is coming for its prize.

• JoeCool
    • 18 posts
    December 30, 2013 8:06 PM EST

What a sure fire case of little talent going far, there are so many much more talented artist out tehre that can't get a break. IN the biz it is not how talented you are but WHO YOU KNOW.

• True_Blue
    • 4 posts
    January 4, 2014 1:20 PM EST

lolz fer realz tho u guyz are so mean, I mean sold his soul to the devil. lolz cx

• Shakira S
    • 7 posts
    January 4, 2014 11:00 PM EST

Well Garyiscool spends all his time posting any negative info he can find on Justin Bieber, he is a Bieber hater.

• JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    January 9, 2014 12:48 AM EST

I will simpy say there are some cracks appearing but it is he is getting older and growing out of his age range of fans, too bad for him because I don't see much of an adult following.

• ConnorM
    • 9 posts
    January 11, 2014 7:52 PM EST

Goodbye and Good riddance.

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    January 22, 2014 1:45 AM EST

I tis just sad if Justin Bieber actually has any young fans left, he is as disgusting as they come and he is a drug addict as his ex Selena told him. Some of the latest behavior from this punk are way over the line. So he spends $75,000 at a strip club that is his biz but that money would have been beter spent donation to the poor or something like World Vision.

The filthy text exchange that he had with Selena is just disgusting and should further damage this punk with any young fans, I wonder what excuses his two apologizers here Bieber4lyfe and Ronnyg have now?

I wil not post any links about the content of his text on this site as they watch even their links out but hey you can Google..right? 

• Riley
    • 34 posts
    January 22, 2014 12:22 PM EST

I agree with Garyiscool, Justin Bieber has become a big idiot and might not even make the 27 club he might be the 20 club.

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    January 23, 2014 10:56 AM EST

I just read the pikey was arrested in MIami last night for drving drunk and drag racing, what a piece of work this bloke is he be dead before 25.

• Front_Row_Center
    • 68 posts
    January 23, 2014 11:08 AM EST

Yes Justin Bieber was thrown in the clink for drunken driving, resisting arrest and driving without a valid license, hope they deport the little git back to Canada and don't admit him again.

Read the details http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/23/showbiz/justin-bieber-arrest/

This post was edited by Front_Row_Center at January 23, 2014 11:29 AM EST
  • TeamIM5
    • 14 posts
    January 23, 2014 8:20 PM EST

I have let so much go, but this is the last straw he goes and drives drunk and could have killed some inocent person he si arrested and in the photo in his orange jail suit he is grining like nothig has happened.

I am no longer a Justin Bieber fan, I have ripped many posters from my walls, I will keep my recors, still like the music but thats it. THis is my last post as Bieber4lyfe I will in a few mins have a new name an avatr. TeamIM5.

This post was edited by TeamIM5 at January 23, 2014 8:21 PM EST
    null
  • Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    January 23, 2014 10:30 PM EST

Well well Bieber4Lyfe it is good to see you have come to your senses, yes look at him grin in his prison jump suite. People like Justin Bioeber think that money can get them out of anything and in this USA it is almost always true.

I hope they throw him out of the country on conviction, if he wants to drive drunk do it on the roads up in Canada.

• Sofine
    • 66 posts
    January 23, 2014 10:46 PM EST

Very odd search this site for Justin Bieber and the dozens of videos and pics that were here are gone and so is his webpage. Looks like Justin Bieber has been pruged off this site.

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    January 24, 2014 12:07 AM EST
    He has been kicked off this site.
    Sofine said:

Very odd search this site for Justin Bieber and the dozens of videos and pics that were here are gone and so is his webpage. Looks like Justin Bieber has been pruged off this site.