Forums » TV Shows

Teen Beach Movie 2 is a GO

• Kate.A
    • 5 posts
    July 7, 2014 12:07 PM EDT

It’s official! Disney has confirmed that ‘Teen Beach Movie 2′ has received the green light and will be hitting the small screen in 2015. What makes this even better? Ross Lynch, Maia Mitchell, and the rest of the cast WILL return to reprise their roles!

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/04/27/teen-beach-movie-sequel-confirmed-disney-filming-july-2014/

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    July 8, 2014 10:57 PM EDT

We need a sequel to Teen beach Movie as much as we need nine inch nails punded into our skulls. #lame

• BizKid
    • 16 posts
    July 10, 2014 10:04 PM EDT

Well you do know "Teen Beach Movie" was the second most weatched made fot TV movie on cable broadcast after "High School Musical 2".....both Disney TV movies so I don't know what that tells you.

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    July 10, 2014 10:09 PM EDT

It tells me that Disney can continue to throw togther the lamest TV shows and Made for TV movies in History and make millions off them thanks to pre-teens and Kids who have no idea of what makes a good movie or TV show and I say that as a teen.

[blockquote]BizKid said:

Well you do know "Teen Beach Movie" was the second most weatched made fot TV movie on cable broadcast after "High School Musical 2".....both Disney TV movies so I don't know what that tells you.

[/blockquote]

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    July 13, 2014 12:12 PM EDT

Rubbish, I am sure Disney has imbedded in the channels signal some subliminal message, how else can you account for kids sitting watching the rubbish they produce day after day? It is a wonder after the success of the first Teen Beach rubbish that this one is not headed for the cinemas. Was once a quality company but now ruined by greed. The TV CH is rubbish the Radio station is rubbish.

• Rachel
    • 83 posts
    July 13, 2014 9:12 PM EDT

You sure have a deep dislike for anything Disney?

[blockquote]Jeff_Wincott said:

Rubbish, I am sure Disney has imbedded in the channels signal some subliminal message, how else can you account for kids sitting watching the rubbish they produce day after day? It is a wonder after the success of the first Teen Beach rubbish that this one is not headed for the cinemas. Was once a quality company but now ruined by greed. The TV CH is rubbish the Radio station is rubbish.

[/blockquote]

• Cameronator
    • 5 posts
    July 15, 2014 12:04 PM EDT

Um w/e so many Disney haters around and most hating are like older people. So maybe Disney is for like pre-teens and early teens but lots of older teens and adults like the shows.

Teen Beach was awesome and I cant wait for the second one. cx hate all ya like Disney is sooooooooooooooooooooo popular.

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    July 15, 2014 5:12 PM EDT

Teen Beach Movie, dont know if it was rubbish cause I wont watch something like that.

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    August 5, 2014 4:51 PM EDT

Well I never watched Teen beach Movie so I sure as heck is not going to be watching Teen Beach Movie 2, pure Disney rubbish and American kids lap it up.