Forums » Celebs

Christopher Lee

• June 11, 2015 2:52 PM EDT

With the death of Christopher Lee(93),an erra has now realy ended.
    He was,together with Vincent Price and Peter Cushing,one of the faces of Horror in the 60's and 70's.
    Christopher Lee is most known for his role in Dracula but he had many faces.
    His voice was an excelent singing voice as you can hear.

In his last years next to filming for The Lord Of The Rings and The Hobbit he had his own metal band.
    Christopher was also a regular guest singer on the the cd's of Rhapsody of Fire,the same band you have heared on my JD story.

For the younger members here he was also known as Count Dooku in Star Wars.
    Christopher joined his two friends Vincent Price and Peter Cushing in the 1983 movie House of long shadows.
    A Horror parody in a manor,the voice over is Vincent Price.

Also known is that he was a big fan of the Lord Of The Rings Books.
    He was member of honor of the fanclub and he always had said when they make a movie of it i want to be in it.
    And he played his role as Saruman at his best.
    He had mixed some of Dracula in that role to show Saruman was a man not to to be trusted.
    Christopher Lee was a versatile man,singing in Opera,playing an evil creature,an dangerous enemy against James Bond,a scientist in Gremlins2:The new batch.

Christopher Lee (1922-2015).
    R.I.P.

This post was edited by Rachel at June 22, 2015 9:53 PM EDT
  • Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    June 11, 2015 5:56 PM EDT

Very sad to hear but he lived a very long life, he was the first person I saw as kid playing Dracula and he scared the heck out of me.

RIP.

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    June 12, 2015 12:47 PM EDT

Good post mate, Mr. Lee has been in so many movies and guest on TV shows. I have seen all the movies that he was in as Dracula.

When I was like 8 and 9 I watched first one and was scared to death. lol

• Sofine
    • 66 posts
    June 12, 2015 11:50 PM EDT

Very sad to hear the news, I checked IMDB and I am shocked how many credits he has. I say he was the best Dracula none of these modern day could bring the fright he did to others at those times.

RIP

• OmahaTrevor85
    • 121 posts
    June 13, 2015 7:10 PM EDT

Yes, he is a legend. He will be missed.

• BammerWee
    • 8 posts
    June 13, 2015 10:53 PM EDT

A legend of 1950's to 1970's horror films, the best Dracula ever.

This post was edited by BammerWee at June 15, 2015 6:32 PM EDT
  • Front_Row_Center
    • 68 posts
    June 14, 2015 1:24 AM EDT

I am a huge fan of Sir Christopher Lee, I have a huge collection of his films. I especialy love the team ups with Peter Cushing and at other time Vincent Price. I relaly loved the few movies that all three appeared together.

This post was edited by Front_Row_Center at June 15, 2015 6:33 PM EDT