Forums » Kids Reviews

Vacation (2015)

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    July 31, 2015 12:46 AM EDT

Oh cool so I get to go first in this new forum for reviews by kids and teens in our own words?

OK Vacation in one word sucks..well there was a few funny lines but most of the jokes are just crude and lame. I saw 2 parents left with younger kids I guess cause some of the jokes are well like crude and about sex.

Like I said some funny bits but not worth the price of a movie thse days IMHO. Christmas Vacation was best and then the original this is around Vegas vacation and Cousin Eddies Christmas vacation.

• Front_Row_Center
    • 68 posts
    July 31, 2015 1:31 AM EDT

Yes an excellent idea for a forum should be fun seeing you kids reviews and dont mind if us college types ad ours also.

Vcation  (2015) was a hot steaming pool of raw sewage...how appropite that the Griswalds swam in it.

• CoolJ
    • 7 posts
    July 31, 2015 4:48 PM EDT

Well people find diff things funny, it had some good laughs. Some dirty jokes and some I did not even know what it meant so I googled them. lol and yep some are disgusting they just teached a bunch of kids some new old words to thrown around.

So not that family friendly my mom was vexed after that she took us.

• Emo Boy
    • 15 posts
    August 1, 2015 1:48 AM EDT
    Vacation (2015) is not a family movie, it is Rated R when is the last time you saw a family movie rated R?
    Parents take their kids what do they expect this is not "The Little Mermaid" look at the  rating release.
    Motion Picture Rating (MPAA)
    Rated R for crude and sexual content and language throughout, and brief graphic nudity
    If people go without cheking that they have no right to complain....it is just ok nothing special and it did teach me about a glory hole.
    CoolJ said:

Well people find diff things funny, it had some good laughs. Some dirty jokes and some I did not even know what it meant so I googled them. lol and yep some are disgusting they just teached a bunch of kids some new old words to thrown around.

So not that family friendly my mom was vexed after that she took us.

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    August 1, 2015 7:44 PM EDT

Emo Boy you are so right it is a movie marketed to adults as the rating show. I wont be going.

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    August 2, 2015 11:35 PM EDT

Vacation is a bust, the fact it made 21 million so far of the 30 million to produce this rubbish is a testament to the American movie going public. It is a raunchy and R rated those who actually like it are college types like me and giggly adolescents. I won’t waste my money; I might pick it up in a few weeks in the Walmart $5 bin and throw it in on a boring night.

• Elian
    • 20 posts
    August 3, 2015 10:17 PM EDT
    Hahahaha, yea I might buy it when it goes there but I wont go to it not allowed.
    Jeff_Wincott said:

Vacation is a bust, the fact it made 21 million so far of the 30 million to produce this rubbish is a testament to the American movie going public. It is a raunchy and R rated those who actually like it are college types like me and giggly adolescents. I won’t waste my money; I might pick it up in a few weeks in the Walmart $5 bin and throw it in on a boring night.

• OmahaTrevor85
    • 121 posts
    August 4, 2015 10:11 PM EDT

I haven't seen it yet but I don't think I'm missing much. Ed Helms can't fill Chevy Chase's shoes.

• Jeffrey007
    • 43 posts
    August 4, 2015 10:55 PM EDT

Vacation is a load of juvenile rubbish, crass sexual jokes seems to be what the young crowd howls at. The film has a 60% audience like at rotten tomatoes.

The person above mentioned it had hot 21M that si false as of today it is only 14milion gtossed. It does have a 6.1 rating on IMDB. Like I said your teens will think it is a howl.

Rubbish actually should not have been made but this is a hollywood that is frsh out of ideas.

• Sherrie Baby
    • 21 posts
    August 6, 2015 11:54 AM EDT

I still want to see it I like Skyler Gisondo. cx

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    August 6, 2015 11:04 PM EDT

It is stupid funny and I normally do not like stupid funny, lots of the audeince were howling so it is entertaining the crowds more or less.

Can't hold a candle to the original which is IMHO a comedy classic.

• Jeffrey007
    • 43 posts
    August 11, 2015 1:38 AM EDT

As a few online reviewers mentioned,  this is one Vacation you might want to skip and stay at home.

• Carrie013
    • 10 posts
    August 12, 2015 10:43 PM EDT

The movie was dumb my dad made us leave but I do like Steele Stebbins and Skyler Gisondo.

• ShortStop
    • 43 posts
    August 13, 2015 11:17 PM EDT

Vacation is dumb, boring and not funny except for a few things.