Forums » News and Announcements

RIP YouTube star Caleb Logan Bratayley

• Missthing
    • 16 posts
    October 5, 2015 4:53 PM EDT

Caleb Logan Bratayley whose videos of the family could be seen on Youtube has died at age 13 after a medical emergency. Sooooo sad I watched all their episodes and love them. I will miss caleb my sympathy to his family and friends.

RIP

News Article Here

This post was edited by Missthing at December 12, 2015 12:39 PM EST
  • Jenny
    • 4 posts
    October 5, 2015 4:59 PM EDT

OMG! so sad so young, to be honest I neevr head of him before I am not a big watcher of things on Youtube but my sympathy to the family. Such a good looking guy also.

• Shemeka Coates
    • 4 posts
    October 5, 2015 8:53 PM EDT

Yes it is so dad but I never knew about it either, I watch things like music videos etc on YT but not other stuff. I hope he rest in peace and God bless his family.

• Darth Maul
    • 35 posts
    October 5, 2015 11:52 PM EDT

Never heard of the kid or his family show or whatever but checked on YT and lots of views. I am sorry for the kid may he RIP and my respects to the family. It only goes to show people will watch anything I mean a family just filming what they do daily and millions of views? world get a life.

Ok tho RIP Caleb.

• Freeport_Chick
    • 4 posts
    October 6, 2015 5:56 PM EDT

Yes OMG so sad I watched them on YT all the time.

RIP Caleb.

• Front_Row_Center
    • 68 posts
    October 8, 2015 12:53 AM EDT

Not to be an insensitive brute at the lost of a child, may he rest in peace and all the sympathies I can muster to his family, friends and fans.

I just don't know what is a YouTube star? it is amazing that people tune in to watch a family eat breakfast and the like. In america people would tune in to watch a freshly painted wall dry.

RIP Caleb.

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    October 9, 2015 12:35 AM EDT

Who don't feel for the death of a child? may he rest in peace but to answer your question what is a YT star....well anyone with a 10 webcam who is either willing to make a fool of themselves or exposed their life for the world to see. Shows like that is just complete rubbish but many eat it up, a kind of voyeurism for the viewers I guess, peeking in the windows of a home from the safety of yours.

• Kandy_Gurl
    • 6 posts
    October 11, 2015 1:03 AM EDT

Gone too soon, omg RIP Caleb.

FrontRowcenter and jeff Wincott you guys are so mean.

• Thran05
    • 14 posts
    October 11, 2015 7:11 PM EDT

Never heard of the show or the kid but very sad.

• Front_Row_Center
    • 68 posts
    October 12, 2015 1:19 AM EDT
    Not mean at all just expressed condolences for the loss of the child and then expresed my opinion on these YT shows where people open their private lives and then SMH and how can people tune in to watch a family eat breakfast and talk? SMH
    Kandy_Gurl said:

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    October 14, 2015 3:32 PM EDT
    Not liking the rubbish YT show is not being mean, I said it is very sad at the death of the kid but I don't see what people get out of peering into the life of family. I know what the family get the ability to flog teeshirts and other knock knacks to the likes of yourself.
    Kandy_Gurl said: