Forums » Celebs

Nickelodeon star busted for drugs

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    April 30, 2012 5:34 PM EDT

Well some more fantastic good values from a Zoey 101 cast member, we all remember Spears right? well read on..................

That Logan Reese always was trouble! Matthew Underwood, who played the bad boy character on Nickelodeon’s teen sitcom Zoey 101, was charged with marijuana possession in Florida on Friday.

Read full article here

http://tvguide.ca/TVNews/Articles/120430_matthew_underwood_marijuana_EG

• Glamour_Girl
    • 13 posts
    April 30, 2012 8:25 PM EDT
    um w/e you post too much teen star and ex teen star gossip.
  • Julie_Star
    • 5 posts
    April 30, 2012 9:57 PM EDT
    Garyiscool the Perez Hilton of Teen Stars Online. lolz
  • Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    May 1, 2012 10:14 PM EDT
    You are all acting like I made it up? it is news it is fact I am just passing it along.
  • Film_Fan
    • 53 posts
    May 2, 2012 11:57 PM EDT
    Maybe he had a license for that chronic, since in California it seems so easy to cry for some ailment and get permission to smoke.
  • RonnyG
    • 29 posts
    May 10, 2012 8:24 PM EDT
    Well like he said it did happen he is not making it up, kind of like no big deal if you ask me.
  • OmahaTrevor
    • 109 posts
    July 10, 2012 8:42 PM EDT
    I actually though this was going to be about Amanda Bynes' DUI busts from a while back. Another Nick starr arrested? I thought the Nick stars had it together way more than the Disney stars. I still feel they have it together more but not an awful lot.
  • Rachel
    • 83 posts
    July 11, 2012 4:17 PM EDT

The admin made it clear no gossip mongering or rumors, these are taken from news stories with links, and while we hate negativity the fact is these are news and these small items do not out weigh the tons of positvity on TSO. Most young stars are great people, some make mistakes as they are human and a small few might have lost their way.

Ronny G said:
    Well like he said it did happen he is not making it up, kind of like no big deal if you ask me.