Forums » Celebs

Worst Disney Channel Actors and Actresses - TheTopTens.com

• Riley
    • 34 posts
    February 29, 2016 12:01 PM EST

Based on over 1,000 votes from visitors like you. Place your vote on the list of Worst Disney Channel Actors and Actresses.

What do you think? poor Disney actors always getting a raw deal.

• Adrien
    • 20 posts
    February 29, 2016 2:49 PM EST

Cameron Boyce is my pick.

• 2cool4school
    • 7 posts
    February 29, 2016 10:21 PM EST

Bella Thorne, hot but can't act.

• Manesh
    • 8 posts
    March 1, 2016 12:09 PM EST

These polls are mean polls, thse are kids acting, they should not be put down I think.

• MariaD
    • 17 posts
    March 2, 2016 2:41 PM EST

It is mean polls like that, why not the best Disney actors, I also feel you should not be a critic of child/teen actors like you would an adult but these young actors get roasted by mostly adults all over the net.

• Rishi
    • 4 posts
    March 15, 2016 5:55 PM EDT

Ok Karan Brar just for that lame Indian accent, OMG! he dont even talk like that in real. I am Indian ok and I don't talk that way but for the LAME Jessie and even lamewr BUNK'D that stupid accent makes me want to throw the TV out when he talks. So just STOP it man like jeeeeeeze.

• Trey
    • 6 posts
    March 15, 2016 8:37 PM EDT

Cameron Boyce is brutal how the heck did he get his gig? and yes also Karan Brar, that Indian accent is beyond ridiculous.

Can't blame these actors, look at the stuff they have to work with? brutal stuff coming out of Disney.

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    March 16, 2016 3:49 PM EDT
    LOL, I hear you mate, I hear Indian accents all the time and his is absolutely brutal.
    Rishi said:

Ok Karan Brar just for that lame Indian accent, OMG! he dont even talk like that in real. I am Indian ok and I don't talk that way but for the LAME Jessie and even lamewr BUNK'D that stupid accent makes me want to throw the TV out when he talks. So just STOP it man like jeeeeeeze.

• Carl
    • 8 posts
    March 19, 2016 8:46 PM EDT

Cameron Boyce.

• Missthing
    • 16 posts
    March 19, 2016 10:44 PM EDT
    Don't be so mean Carl.
    Carl said:

Cameron Boyce.

• iluvCB
    • 8 posts
    March 25, 2016 8:31 PM EDT
    Stop hatin Trey.
    Trey said:

Cameron Boyce is brutal how the heck did he get his gig? and yes also Karan Brar, that Indian accent is beyond ridiculous.

Can't blame these actors, look at the stuff they have to work with? brutal stuff coming out of Disney.

• CBRoxxs
    • 5 posts
    March 29, 2016 10:39 PM EDT
    Stop hating on Cameron Boyce Carl. you wish you were him I bet.
    Carl said:

Cameron Boyce.

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    April 2, 2016 10:55 AM EDT

I waver on criticism of child/teen actors but then again I think it is part of being a performer and even as a young performer you are open to criticism.

• FelixA_Fan
    • 3 posts
    April 4, 2016 10:34 PM EDT

All are good, they entertain many kids all over the world with their work on these Disney shows and it is not fair that polls like this are on the web.

I know the poll is not from this website but people should not just enjoy, if you do not like don't watch.

Thank you Felix Avitia, you rock.

• Summer
    • 13 posts
    April 5, 2016 6:38 PM EDT
    @felixa_fan I agree with you, nice comment. 
  • Sk8er_Boi
    • 5 posts
    April 15, 2016 8:30 PM EDT

Disney TV is for babies.

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    April 16, 2016 8:48 PM EDT

Maybe these actors are not that bad it is just that material Disney writers give them to work with. I am sure they are squirming as they have to delive such stipud lines.

Need to see them in stuff out of the Disney factory that writes a script in 20 minutes and film the episode in 30.

• TheProtector
    • 27 posts
    April 16, 2016 8:51 PM EDT
    You are so tough on Disney, what have they done to you?
    Garyiscool said:

Maybe these actors are not that bad it is just that material Disney writers give them to work with. I am sure they are squirming as they have to delive such stipud lines.

Need to see them in stuff out of the Disney factory that writes a script in 20 minutes and film the episode in 30.

• Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    April 16, 2016 8:53 PM EDT

@TheProtector, they annoy me with their lame shows my younger brother and sister watch, it is like they are in a trance, I think Disney have subliminal messages in those dumb shows..tell kids you must watch, you must worship these stars, you must say they are the best. lol

• OmahaTrevor85
    • 121 posts
    April 30, 2016 6:51 PM EDT

I never liked any Disney channel actor or actress. They all act terribly and sugar-coated. I'm still waiting for a Disney Channel actress who doesn't act like Minnie Mouse.

• Richie Rich
    • 3 posts
    April 30, 2016 7:53 PM EDT
    LOL, hahahahahahahahahahahha
    OmahaTrevor85 said:

I never liked any Disney channel actor or actress. They all act terribly and sugar-coated. I'm still waiting for a Disney Channel actress who doesn't act like Minnie Mouse.

• Jack_Flash
    • 10 posts
    May 2, 2016 4:55 PM EDT

The entire cast of "Jessie".

• Ska_Girl
    • 8 posts
    May 2, 2016 5:45 PM EDT
    Stop hatin, many loved the show.
    Jack_Flash said:

The entire cast of "Jessie".

• iluvCB
    • 8 posts
    May 20, 2016 3:17 PM EDT
    Why YOU have to go say that about Cameron Boyce, Carl you boys just jealous that is all.
    Carl said:

Cameron Boyce.

This post was edited by iluvCB at May 20, 2016 3:18 PM EDT
  • May 25, 2016 9:36 AM EDT

i personally dont care for the acting that disney portrays on their shows but do like their movies..but to pick on these actors is shamefull