Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

RIP Katelyn Nicole Davis, 12

• Short_Girl
    • 1 posts
    January 16, 2017 8:54 PM EST

The video is still all over, a bunch of us start watching it but I could not watch the actuall suicide, I left the room my friends watched it all.

I guess we are kinda morbib but we all feel sorry she did this.

RIP

• Emo Boy
    • 15 posts
    January 16, 2017 10:45 PM EST

What a totally messed-up situation, I mean wow she was 12 going on 25.

I am no said but I tried watching some of her videos on YT and the language the dropping of N-bombs, the way she lived you have to feel sorry.

At just 12 constantly having to look after the little ones, the condition of the home, jeeze I say I try not to judge but she went through a hell of a lot, more than a 12-year-old kid should have to.

I am no said but I could not finish the one video and have no interest in watching the others. 

I swear some people should just not bother putting videos online, social media is a hole a real hole... I am done with it lots of things to do in life.

Instead of tweeting and posting on facebook pick up the damn phone and call your friend or family member.

• Star_Girly
    • 5 posts
    January 17, 2017 10:54 PM EST

I am sorry she is dead but her YT videos are nothing but trashy behavior, if I were here family I would want them all off.

• Riley
    • 34 posts
    January 18, 2017 10:19 AM EST

Looked at a few mins of one YT video, what a turn-off, I mean sorry she took her life but who lets their kids get on social media and act that way? ugh.

RIP