Smitty Comes to DVD

• RonnyG
    • 29 posts
    April 22, 2012 9:10 PM EDT
    Thumbs Up to Brandon and Smitty.
  • Jess.C
    • 3 posts
    April 23, 2012 8:44 PM EDT
    It was awesome who cares what the IMDB vote is.

ShortStop said:

It is 4.4 now but only 36 votes and that dont mean anything could be just haters, maybe they hate dogs. lol

Gary ISCOOL said:

Haven't seen it but I checled IMDB last night and it has a low rating only 3.8 thats not good.

carrie013 said:
    Wow! I can't believe I am first to comment I saw "Smitty" last night I was so excited and yea it is really a sweet movie, I liked it. It was funny in parts and it was really touching also. Brandon was so sweet and omg! so little in it compared to how he is now. He was so sweet I love it and glad to have it in my collection.

• Luv_Boo
    • 3 posts
    April 23, 2012 8:46 PM EDT
    It was good, many families love it to watch togther.
  • Canadian_Girl
    • 12 posts
    April 23, 2012 9:52 PM EDT
    Congrats to Brandon, Smitty was awesome.
  • RobG
    • 7 posts
    April 24, 2012 2:53 PM EDT
    Still waiting to get it, I want to see it badly.
  • April 24, 2012 10:43 PM EDT
    Glad to hear everyone liked it. And yes, don't pay attention to IMDB....you just have to watch for yourself & make your own opinion. Not everyone will like it, but it is a family film with wholesome values. It has been getting some good reviews. I actually just won the Houston Film Critics Award for Best Young Actor at the WorldFest International Film Festival for my role as Ben Barrett in Smitty.
  • O\u043f\u0456\u043a\u0443\u043d
    • 71 posts
    April 25, 2012 9:11 AM EDT

Congratulations on winning your best Young Actor Award for Smitty, I can't wait to see it.

Brandon Tyler Russell said:
    Glad to hear everyone liked it. And yes, don't pay attention to IMDB....you just have to watch for yourself & make your own opinion. Not everyone will like it, but it is a family film with wholesome values. It has been getting some good reviews. I actually just won the Houston Film Critics Award for Best Young Actor at the WorldFest International Film Festival for my role as Ben Barrett in Smitty.

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    April 25, 2012 4:08 PM EDT
    It was a fine film for all ages, beautifully shot and acted.
    Kudos to Brandon Tyler Russell for his portrayal of Ben.
  • Julie_Star
    • 5 posts
    April 25, 2012 10:07 PM EDT

It was awesome and once more CONGRATS on your award you deserve it.

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    April 26, 2012 8:32 PM EDT
    Way to go congrats Brandon.

• $NavyBoy$
    • 49 posts
    April 26, 2012 8:34 PM EDT
    Yes congrats on the award and good work, the movie was very good.
  • ConnorM
    • 9 posts
    April 26, 2012 11:23 PM EDT
    I thought "Smitty" was good and I dont see why it was not put in the cinemas.
  • Mellisa A
    • 20 posts
    April 27, 2012 1:00 AM EDT

Well deserved I am sure, just lovely winning that Brandon.

• Lite_Brite
    • 7 posts
    April 27, 2012 5:45 PM EDT
    Smitty was very good all of my family liked it, it was very cute and funny and taught us some lessons too.
  • JBChick
    • 3 posts
    May 6, 2012 7:48 PM EDT
    Smitty was just a great movie for the whole family, excellent job Brandon you rock.
  • Front_Row_Center
    • 68 posts
    June 17, 2012 11:44 AM EDT
    Smitty is a good film and should have been released at the movies, I hope many get a chance to see this fine family film.
  • Julie_Star
    • 5 posts
    July 14, 2012 5:08 PM EDT

I agree with you and if you like it then I know that means a lot because you are not gentle in your opinion.

Front_Row_Center said:
    Smitty is a good film and should have been released at the movies, I hope many get a chance to see this fine family film.