Forums » Celebs

15 Iconic Teen Stars You’ll Probably Never See On Screen Again

• Jeffrey007
    • 43 posts
    December 6, 2017 1:12 AM EST

Came across this article that some might like, I kind of hate articles like that when it includes some young actors that I really liked but such is life and I don;t think they need any fund raisng if they handled what they made properly.

• JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    December 6, 2017 9:09 AM EST

I agree those on the list have not been exactly burning up the screen lately but to say they probably will not be seen on screen again is a bit much. It is also possible some on the list could be away by choice. Haley sure is not looking like that kid that saw dead people, no matter what it goes down as one of the best performances by a child star that I have seen.

• R2D2
    • 5 posts
    December 6, 2017 11:51 AM EST

Oh wow that is what the kid from The Sixth Sense look like now? I love his movies my mom has so many on DVD, like A.I which is awesome.

• Lukas
    • 33 posts
    December 6, 2017 1:45 PM EST

Holy, HALEY???? well I would take their lives in a flash, so even if they never act again they had fame and fortune.

• Jannik
    • 9 posts
    December 6, 2017 2:51 PM EST

Bella Thorne? yea right she is in a 2017 movie right now The Babysitter on Netflix, to include Bella Thorne is a joke.

• Chazz
    • 5 posts
    December 6, 2017 8:36 PM EST

I agree, why is Bella on the list she is totally still working.

• TheProtector
    • 27 posts
    December 6, 2017 9:08 PM EST

I still can't belive that Haley is not a mega A lister, that kid sure could actt, destroyed by hollywood I guess.

• Adrien
    • 20 posts
    December 7, 2017 10:47 AM EST

Weird, it says you might never see on screen again and Haley Joel Osment has been in so many things in 2017 and has coming in 2018?

• No Comply
    • 9 posts
    December 7, 2017 9:59 PM EST

This is a click bait article from that website, Haley might not be lead in big movies but check IMDB he has done a lot in 2017, what a joke article.

• OmahaTrevor85
    • 121 posts
    December 7, 2017 10:10 PM EST
    Very intriguing list, but you can't agree with it 100%. I'll agree that Haley may not be the big star he once was at 11 but he has been acting and writing. Plus I saw Kristen Stewart in Personal Shopper last year. She was able to redeem herself as an actress.
    Jeffrey007 said:

Came across this article that some might like, I kind of hate articles like that when it includes some young actors that I really liked but such is life and I don;t think they need any fund raisng if they handled what they made properly.

• Jeffrey007
    • 43 posts
    December 7, 2017 10:20 PM EST
    I agree it is little more than click bait and a bit far fetched to say might never be seen on screen again when the majoroty are still acting in some capacity.

OmahaTrevor85 said:
    Very intriguing list, but you can't agree with it 100%. I'll agree that Haley may not be the big star he once was at 11 but he has been acting and writing. Plus I saw Kristen Stewart in Personal Shopper last year. She was able to redeem herself as an actress.

• Film_Fan
    • 53 posts
    December 7, 2017 11:34 PM EST

Bogus list, I could only agree with a couple at best. Haley, Bella and Kristen are working and Kristen looked fine in Personal Shopper as Trevor mentioned. Haley has done lots of TV and a few screen roles thrown in, he is not Haley in his younger days reeling off great performances in films lIke Sixth Sense and A.I but he is doing just fine.

• Andrew
    • 7 posts
    December 8, 2017 3:00 PM EST

Load of crap about Bella Thorne, who wrote that article? Bella Thorne keeps working.

• Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    December 8, 2017 11:45 PM EST

Click bait, just to include Haley and Bella and Kristen proves it is a joke of a click bait article from a site that lives on click bait articles.

• Rachel
    • 83 posts
    December 10, 2017 12:43 AM EST

Bella Thorne definitely should not be on this list.

• StewartG
    • 4 posts
    December 10, 2017 11:17 PM EST

Bella Thorne don't belong on this list, get a grip plz and stop looking for clciks over there.

• Elian
    • 20 posts
    December 11, 2017 1:04 PM EST

Bella Thorne rocks, this article don't.

• Mags
    • 4 posts
    December 11, 2017 5:17 PM EST

Holy smoke I only recently saw that The Sixth Sense movie it was creepy, I am shocked to see how old the kid is now as I never check to see what year the movie was out. He did an awesome acting job.

• Adrienne
    • 7 posts
    December 11, 2017 9:18 PM EST

So that article is trying to say that Kristen Stewart is washed up? what a joke.

• Scooby
    • 2 posts
    December 11, 2017 10:32 PM EST

Haha fat chance we never see Bella Thorne or Kristen Stewart on screen again, who wrote that garbage article.

• O\u043f\u0456\u043a\u0443\u043d
    • 71 posts
    December 12, 2017 5:34 PM EST

Never see Bella Thoene on screen again? just saw her not long ago in The babysitter a 2017 movie, Never see Kristen Stewart watched her in Personal Shopper and I saw Haley Joel Osment in many 2017  TV shows etc.

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    December 13, 2017 4:56 PM EST

This article from thethings.com belongs in the rubbish bin, if they want to go rubbish these stars like Kristen, Bella and Haley then it does belong there.

Cheers

• Francisco
    • 16 posts
    January 11, 2018 11:46 AM EST

LOL what a joke to have the hot Bella Thorne in this list, or even Kristen Stewart.

• Georgy Girl
    • 8 posts
    January 11, 2018 10:43 PM EST

That artcle is so wrong, lmao many of them are still working and plus the author of that click bait how many movies or TV shows have they been in?

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    January 18, 2018 9:41 AM EST

Hahahahaha that article is bogus, The Things is a click bait site, Bella Thorne and Kristen Stewart mentioned alone proves the article is nothing but click bait and that is what the net is filled with these days click bait sites just for ad money.