Forums » TV Shows

IMDB - Top 10 TV Shows of 2017

• $NavyBoy$
    • 49 posts
    December 12, 2017 8:54 PM EST

Here are the top 10 TV shows in production during 2017 that were most consistently popular with IMDb users. These rankings are not based upon critical assessments or Nielsen ratings, but on pageviews by our combined web and mobile audience of more than 250 million unique monthly visitors.

Arggggg I can't get the video embed to work so here is the link. 

IMDB - Top 10 TV Shows of 2017

This post was edited by $NavyBoy$ at January 3, 2018 4:27 PM EST
  • Shawn
    • 41 posts
    December 13, 2017 9:10 AM EST

The Walking Dead should not even be on the list, season 8 is crap so far.

• New Kid
    • 4 posts
    December 13, 2017 11:08 AM EST

@Shawn, read the description it is not based on how good people say how good each show is but just how many visits the page about the show had.

Shawn said:

The Walking Dead should not even be on the list, season 8 is crap so far.

• Jannik
    • 9 posts
    December 13, 2017 1:09 PM EST

Wow! I have not even heard of half of them or more, shows how little TV I watch.

• Tyrese
    • 1 posts
    December 13, 2017 9:10 PM EST
    Same with me, I have a few shows I watch and that is it and none on this list.
    Jannik said:

Wow! I have not even heard of half of them or more, shows how little TV I watch.

• Stunna
    • 4 posts
    December 13, 2017 10:30 PM EST

IMDB made the topic misleading yo, lots of people going on the page to check out something about a show dont make it a Top Show of 2017, the topic should be like most visited shows page or something like that.

• Sherrie Baby
    • 21 posts
    December 14, 2017 4:54 PM EST

Not my type of TV shows.

• Shawn
    • 41 posts
    January 29, 2018 9:37 AM EST
    IMDB said they are ranked based on how many people visited the IMDB page of the show, not how many viewers or any other rating. Some of those who visit the page could have hated the show but just checking to see what others had to say.
    Jannik said:

This post was edited by Shawn at January 29, 2018 9:38 AM EST