Forums » Kids Reviews

The 15:17 to Paris - Review

• Jeffrey007
    • 43 posts
    February 12, 2018 1:00 PM EST

I will start by saying I love Clint Eastwood both as an actor and a director but "The 15:17 to Paris" is his worst work to date. There is just simply not enough material in this story for a feature length film; it might have fit in perfect as 45 minute short film.

These three men are absolute heroes for what they did on that train and deserve all the praise for their heroism on that day. The praise stops as far as their acting is concern it is painfully obvious that they are heroes not actors and causes one to appreciate the depth that professionals bring to their roles.

I was unfortunately constantly checking my watch to get out of the cinema, I would have to give this 2 out of 5 stars and the extra star is for these real live heroes they gave acting a shot but missed.

• TheProtector
    • 27 posts
    February 12, 2018 7:37 PM EST

A very boring movie, these heroes did not translate to the screen well, I agree good eneough for maybe a 30 minute doc.

• Manesh
    • 8 posts
    February 13, 2018 1:11 PM EST

I was not going to go, caused the trailer looked boring and I know the story and stuff.

• Lukas
    • 33 posts
    February 14, 2018 9:00 AM EST

Yea I was going to give this a pass.

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    February 15, 2018 8:59 PM EST

Lots of people say it is boring, I was not going to see it so I dont care.

• JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    February 21, 2018 12:23 AM EST

I am a big Clint Eastwood fan regardless to if he is in front of or behind the camera, that said I am not a fan of his latest directorial effort “The 15:17 To Paris.”

The movie is excruciatingly dull, mainly the tedious back story of these real life heroes, and heroes they are but as mentioned by others the acting is wooden and flat but you have to pitch them a break they are not professionals and they fail to bring the story to life.

This story doesn’t fit a feature length film but a nice tight short film of 45 minutes or so might be more entertaining.

I give it 2 of 5 stars.

• Problem Child
    • 15 posts
    February 28, 2018 5:29 PM EST

This movie was boring.

• Chris Kross
    • 37 posts
    March 1, 2018 3:47 PM EST

Brave and heroic incident, rubbish movie.

• JustinTime
    • 2 posts
    March 8, 2018 6:02 PM EST

Yes it was boring, I was expecting more action but I guess the actuall thing just took a short time, the back story of them was boring and too long.

• BrandonB
    • 3 posts
    March 9, 2018 5:25 PM EST

So it is boring huh? I didn't want to see it so I don't care.

• Francisco
    • 16 posts
    March 27, 2018 4:50 PM EDT

Boring movie, the look back as kids is so boring and the whole attack stopped was like for a one hour movie.