Forums » News and Announcements

Former Teen Stars

• Admin
    • 27 posts
    March 10, 2018 1:09 AM EST

Have been working on a new project, now have opened it up in early BETA state.....formerteenstars.com will look back at the former child and teen stars that have been on the site through the years, with old retro photos and video that were used at that time. Since I had all this info from the years back, decied to highlight these stars that were once a big part of the site.....check out the beta version at Former Teen Stars

This post was edited by Admin at March 10, 2018 1:20 AM EST
  • Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    March 10, 2018 1:21 AM EST

Looks like it will be good considering it is in early beta will be cool for me looking up these former teen stars from way back.

• TheProtector
    • 27 posts
    March 12, 2018 12:46 AM EDT

Cool I popped in, will you be able to register and post on thing etc? looking at some of the teen and child stars of back then would be cool.

This post was edited by Oпікун at March 13, 2018 4:49 PM EDT
  • O\u043f\u0456\u043a\u0443\u043d
    • 71 posts
    March 13, 2018 4:50 PM EDT
    I am not that sure, I wont be a monitor there it is geared more to older people like here is more for to kids and teens so we have to wait and see. Howeevr both sites any person can use ti is just the audience more made for.
    TheProtector said:

Cool I popped in, will you be able to register and post on thing etc? looking at some of the teen and child stars of back then would be cool.

This post was edited by Oпікун at March 13, 2018 6:11 PM EDT
  • Rog
    Rog
    • 21 posts
    March 13, 2018 11:37 PM EDT

Thank you the new site looks cool even though it is not finished, it wil be cool to learn about teen stars from 90's on ward.

Khleo Thomas I have seen that movie Holes on DVD, so was that a big hit back then and how about him on Teen Stars Online back in the day, lots of fans??

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    March 13, 2018 11:51 PM EDT

A lot of those stars I have seen the movies, Like I have seen Khleo THomas movies when he was a ten, Joseph Mazzello course in Jurassic Park etc. The old pics are cool.

• Andrew
    • 7 posts
    March 14, 2018 10:51 AM EDT

I like Mara Wilson on the list so far, Matilda, Mrs Doubtfire are two cool old movies.

• JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    March 14, 2018 1:36 PM EDT
    In the early days of the site Khleo Thomas was mega popular on the site and "Holes" was a hit also, when Holes came out Hhleo Thomas teen girl fans would add over a thousand post a day to his part of the forum, that is how big he was on the site.
    Rog said:

Thank you the new site looks cool even though it is not finished, it wil be cool to learn about teen stars from 90's on ward.

Khleo Thomas I have seen that movie Holes on DVD, so was that a big hit back then and how about him on Teen Stars Online back in the day, lots of fans??

• TheProtector
    • 27 posts
    March 14, 2018 9:51 PM EDT

I have been to the beta version of Former Teen Stars and I see no place to sign-up but I see that a few of the older members from here the long time TSO guys have started making comments there, how do you sign-up if it is open to sign-up??? I see Jeffjones is active there.

• Rachel
    • 83 posts
    March 14, 2018 10:05 PM EDT
    Tom I think at this time only a few older memebrs are invited to be on it while it is till in beta, like jeffjones, OmahaTrevor, Jeffrey007, Jeff_wincott, FrontRowCenter etc.
    I also think the admin is trying to make it that if you are registered here you are registred there but not sure if the members can be imported over, so stay tuned.
    Also do not expect it to be much like this, here we are way more interactive that it will be there.
    TheProtector said:

I have been to the beta version of Former Teen Stars and I see no place to sign-up but I see that a few of the older members from here the long time TSO guys have started making comments there, how do you sign-up if it is open to sign-up??? I see Jeffjones is active there.

• Chazz
    • 5 posts
    March 16, 2018 10:42 PM EDT

I want to join, will it let people on besides JeffJones and those big movie dudes?

• Front_Row_Center
    • 68 posts
    March 18, 2018 12:45 AM EDT

I was not around in the very early days of the site but a lot of those former teen stars that were featured on the site I am familiar with, I realize more will be added such as Haley Joel Osment I suppose he was on here and popular. I heard Tahj Mowry and Macaulay Culkin were two first on the site and surprised they were not in the early listed over there. I will be there quite a bit.

• Jeffrey007
    • 43 posts
    March 18, 2018 11:04 AM EDT

Excellent, I will be off to check it out after I am done here.

• Walton
    • 13 posts
    March 19, 2018 9:50 PM EDT

I was there and would like to be a member there, I do not see any signup link, will you be allowed to signup?

• JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    March 21, 2018 12:09 AM EDT
    Hi Wallton I am sure it will be but it is now in a beta mode while still being filled out, I am there with a few other long time memebrs to kind of post some forum topic and get some stuff going for when it is ready for prime time.
    Walton said:

I was there and would like to be a member there, I do not see any signup link, will you be allowed to signup?

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    March 23, 2018 10:29 AM EDT

Hey I would like to get online there I know I am not a college guy but I know about a lot of those stars as I have seen the movies on DVD or Netflix or something.

I would like to comment on some of those forum post started by the guys like Jeff_Jones etc. There is no signup link.

• Summer
    • 13 posts
    March 24, 2018 7:54 PM EDT
    Skater as was said there will be registration, those guys on there were allowed on to start things going with posts etc. Also it will not be like here, no friendship, likes, chat and stuff like that it will be mostly nostalgis, articles, videos, photos and forum wil be most were there is interaction. Hope this helps but it is still in developement that it is open now but a beta version as said sort of.
    Skater_TJ said:

Hey I would like to get online there I know I am not a college guy but I know about a lot of those stars as I have seen the movies on DVD or Netflix or something.

I would like to comment on some of those forum post started by the guys like Jeff_Jones etc. There is no signup link.

• Walton
    • 13 posts
    March 25, 2018 1:02 PM EDT
    @JeffJones, thank you for your reply and letting me know that info.
    JeffJones said:
    Hi Wallton I am sure it will be but it is now in a beta mode while still being filled out, I am there with a few other long time memebrs to kind of post some forum topic and get some stuff going for when it is ready for prime time.
    Walton said:

• ShortStop
    • 43 posts
    March 25, 2018 2:47 PM EDT

Let me on there too.

• Riley
    • 34 posts
    March 28, 2018 9:42 AM EDT

I would like to signup there, I have a question I was reading the forum.

• Shaggy
    • 8 posts
    March 29, 2018 9:00 AM EDT

Ok cool I will be checking it to get info on some former teen stars of the old days.

• TheProtector
    • 27 posts
    March 30, 2018 1:16 PM EDT
    I am also waiting to register there so I can use that forum and ask some questions and stuff to those guys thT know a lot like OmahaTrevor and JeffJones.
    Shaggy said:

Ok cool I will be checking it to get info on some former teen stars of the old days.

• Elian
    • 20 posts
    March 30, 2018 3:34 PM EDT

I was at the site, I would like to join also when it is allowed.

• JeffJones
    • 84 posts
    March 31, 2018 12:29 AM EDT

It should be avail in due time to all of you that are interested, just the admin working here and getting that setup over there takes time when it is just something done in spare time.

• TheProtector
    • 27 posts
    April 1, 2018 9:31 PM EDT
    Thank you, I like what you OmahaTrevor, Film Fan, and others have to say.
    JeffJones said:

It should be avail in due time to all of you that are interested, just the admin working here and getting that setup over there takes time when it is just something done in spare time.