Forums » Kids Reviews

Lost in Space (2018) - Kids Review

• KidIce
    • 6 posts
    April 14, 2018 8:01 PM EDT

Watched episode 1 to 3 and I have had enough, this is not for me I just think it is lousy because I just can't get into the story.

I will say it was nice to look at but just not interested in the charcters and the acting to me is just bad, I will not be finishing it at this time so I have no idea if it might get better.

Judging from 3 episodes I find Lost in Space boring, story is dumb acting is bad and that is my teen review based I agree on just 3 episodes.

Remeber the 5 star rating on review post are not for the post but it is your rating of the movie or show so do not forget it is your rating of Lost in Space I give it 1.

This post was edited by KidIce at June 21, 2018 8:52 AM EDT
  • Front_Row_Center
    • 68 posts
    April 14, 2018 8:49 PM EDT

Boring, stereotypical, bad scripting, bad acting and unbelievably unoriginal tripe.

I have seen every episode of the 3 season long original series and this remake lacks the charm of the original. The family here is completely unlikable and as a cast they lack chemistry, the acting is poor at best. The science is oh so bad, gibe this one a pass, from half way through the first episode I knew this was crap but I soldiered on to the end of episode three and had enough.

The original is way before my time but it is out there I have the complete series on DVD find it and watch it and give this turkey a miss.

• Nasru
    • 21 posts
    April 15, 2018 11:46 AM EDT

Meh! I don't like it, made it through just the first one and wont be watching the rest.

This post was edited by Nasru at April 24, 2018 8:51 AM EDT
  • Klattuu
    • 152 posts
    April 15, 2018 6:56 PM EDT

I wanted to like this I honestly did but after struggling through 2 and a half episodes I had enough, it does have some good visuals if I am looking for positives.

• Stewart
    • 6 posts
    April 15, 2018 8:44 PM EDT

It is not great but it is ok just I find the family and all the characters mildly annoying, good enough for 2.5 stars. I like the robot tho but the old season is more fun.

• Lukas
    • 33 posts
    April 16, 2018 8:44 AM EDT

I am not into this show, I mean that don't mean it is not good just that I watched 2 epiosdes and it did not get me feeling I want to watch all of it.

• Shamir
    • 2 posts
    April 16, 2018 9:45 AM EDT

I think it is awesome, the robot is so cool, I love sciencwe fiction shows and movies.     5 Stars from me.

This post was edited by Shamir at April 16, 2018 9:45 AM EDT
  • Andrew
    • 7 posts
    April 16, 2018 11:06 AM EDT

I am not going to rate before I see all of the episodes but so far I find it ok, not really anything special I would even say I don't like the family they are not that liakble. lol

• Leandro
    • 7 posts
    April 16, 2018 12:58 PM EDT

My review is simple, I DON’T LIKE IT I struggle through first episode and decided I do not like this show so turned it off.

• Jazzy_Girl
    • 24 posts
    April 16, 2018 1:58 PM EDT

I don't like sci-fi but I watched a bit caused my young bro is watching it, Max Jenkins as Will is so cute, my bro likes the robot and seems to like the show and he is 10.

• RonnyG
    • 29 posts
    April 16, 2018 9:29 PM EDT

Lots of hate for the show here so far, I think it is ok, not great but ok something I don't like but it is worth watching and I am almost done.

• Jeff_Wincott
    • 93 posts
    April 16, 2018 11:26 PM EDT

Generic and dull and combined with poor scripting, bad science and subpar acting this leads to a total mess.

Why did they even pretend this to be a reboot of the beloved 60’s series is beyond me should have packaged it as a completely similar but not connected show?

I will admit that it is nice to look at but if you look very closely the CGI is not exactly first rate. The flash backs ad nothing to the story the whole flash back thing has been overdone to death.

I don’t even see who the series is aimed towards because it seems a bit too intense for kids and it with the poor script and junk science it will not pass the scrutiny of most adults.

So the women are in charge the pivotal Dr. Smith is also now a female and the men are subservient and for good measure they had to throw in the obligatory black kid. Typica hollywood PC **** ****.

The robot is the best part of the show so that tells a whole lot of the live characters. Could have been so good but as it stands to this viewer it is a total mess.

• Petar
    • 10 posts
    April 17, 2018 9:12 AM EDT

I think it is awesome, very cool show and the Robot rocks and so does Will those are my favs.

• Jannik
    • 9 posts
    April 17, 2018 10:13 AM EDT

I like it I don't love it so 3 stars is about right for me, cool robot and like seeing kids do cool things.

• Emo Boy
    • 15 posts
    April 17, 2018 4:37 PM EDT

IT SUCKS.

• Jayson
    • 15 posts
    April 17, 2018 8:32 PM EDT

It is ok not a 5 stars for me but a 3 minimum, try to watch it and not think scientific.

• Shawn
    • 41 posts
    April 18, 2018 7:40 AM EDT

Lost in Space is ok, I mean it is not as bad to me as some of you are saying but maybe I am just looking to get entertained and not see if the science is bad or the script is crap. lol

I give 3 stars out of the 5.

• Skater_TJ
    • 90 posts
    April 18, 2018 10:07 AM EDT

I am not in to this show, watched the first episode, not that it is bad it looks cool and all with the visuals but I don't feel it is worth my time.

• Sofine
    • 66 posts
    April 18, 2018 8:23 PM EDT

I don't get the hate here and on IMDB, the show is ok I mean it is nothing mind blowing that you go WOW! but it is entertatining.

• Cameron's fan
    • 3 posts
    April 18, 2018 11:48 PM EDT

Wow! you guys are giving it some bad reviews, I have not started watching yet but I will.

• $NavyBoy$
    • 49 posts
    April 19, 2018 4:28 PM EDT

This might appeal to the very young or the unsophisticated, filled with bad science, poor scripting and mediocre acting especially from the kids.

• Vijay02
    • 1 posts
    April 19, 2018 10:40 PM EDT

I think it is pretty cool, like someone said not awesome but not crap like some saying either.

• CB4EVA
    • 6 posts
    April 20, 2018 10:20 AM EDT

I like it, Max Jenkins is awesome.

• Tristan
    • 36 posts
    April 20, 2018 6:20 PM EDT

I bailed on this series after watching first 2, not for me at all this is no Stranger Things.

This post was edited by Tristan at April 20, 2018 6:21 PM EDT
  • Garyiscool
    • 69 posts
    April 20, 2018 10:10 PM EDT

I give it two stars and that is being generous, good visuals and seems wel made, SFX are not that great, story and characters just not interesting.