Forums » Movies

Top 10 Most Annoying Kids In Movies

• Problem Child
    • 15 posts
    June 24, 2018 8:24 PM EDT

This is so awesome and Junior is not annoying he is the coolest. lol I like him as you can tell by my long time screen name and avatar.

The most annoying is the boy from The Mummy Returns and the one from Temple of Doom.

• StewartD
    • 5 posts
    June 25, 2018 9:28 PM EDT

I vote for the kid from The Mummy Returns and then Short Round of Temple of Doom followed by Junior of Problem Child.

• 1D_Gurl
    • 6 posts
    June 26, 2018 9:21 PM EDT

That Junior of Problem Child, arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr oh man. lolz he is just the most obnoxious kid in movies.

• Lukas
    • 33 posts
    June 27, 2018 2:57 PM EDT

LOL this is too funny, I have seen almost all of the movies and that kid from The Mummy Returns is very annoying, then the kid from Temple of Doom.

• Tyson2015
    • 4 posts
    June 27, 2018 4:53 PM EDT

Short Round is super annoying he gets my vote.

• Ska_Girl
    • 8 posts
    June 27, 2018 11:17 PM EDT

Hilarious and yes it is the character not the child actors we are saying is annoying and so that it is out of the way I choose the kid from The Mummy Returns.

• Mellisa A
    • 20 posts
    June 28, 2018 11:19 AM EDT

I must admit I find Alex from The Mummy Returns as very annoying.

• OG John
    • 86 posts
    June 28, 2018 4:45 PM EDT

I see a lot of people choosing Alex from The Mummy Returns and trust me he is super annoying in that movie, I agree also with Short Round.

• Missthing
    • 16 posts
    June 29, 2018 12:02 AM EDT

I was just about to sound off that it is not nice to say a child actor is annoying and I realized it is the character played, ok so I say Short Round.

• Georgy Girl
    • 8 posts
    June 29, 2018 10:17 PM EDT

Dennis is a menace, poor Mr. Wilson.

• Josh_J
    • 9 posts
    June 29, 2018 11:39 PM EDT

LOL I love Junior, hahahha but some say I am annoying so WE, the annoying kid here is Short Round.

• Trey
    • 6 posts
    June 30, 2018 4:10 PM EDT

Even before I watch and read anything I am guessing that the kids from Temple of Doom and Mummy Returns are on the list and they get my vote. lol

• NJ_Kid
    • 5 posts
    June 30, 2018 7:28 PM EDT

Alex of The Mummu Returns, what a super annoying kid, did you not see Loc-Nah wanted to kill him a few times. lol

• Sherrie Baby
    • 21 posts
    June 30, 2018 9:57 PM EDT

He is so cute but I say Alex from "The Mummy Returns" followed closely by Short Round and that obnoxious Junior of "Problem Child."

• Jayson
    • 15 posts
    July 1, 2018 1:51 PM EDT

For sure The Mummy Returns kid Alex, he is super annoying and also Short Round.

• Eldon
    • 15 posts
    July 2, 2018 12:56 AM EDT

If there was a poll of this it seems Alex of The Mummy Returns and Short Round would be the top two. lol

• NYKid
    • 5 posts
    July 2, 2018 11:53 AM EDT

Short Round of Indiana Jones & The Temple of Doom is very annoying.

• Deliah
    • 6 posts
    July 2, 2018 3:45 PM EDT

Cute but annoying, lolz that Junior is just a little devil.

This post was edited by Deliah at July 2, 2018 3:47 PM EDT
  • Stewart
    • 6 posts
    July 2, 2018 11:17 PM EDT
    LOL, yea true he is even more annoying than Short Round, Junior of Problem Child is brat city.
    NJ_Kid said:

Alex of The Mummu Returns, what a super annoying kid, did you not see Loc-Nah wanted to kill him a few times. lol

• Manesh
    • 8 posts
    July 3, 2018 11:35 AM EDT

Awesome video and funny, I say the boy from Temple of Doom is the most annoying character.

• JeffOBrien
    • 11 posts
    July 3, 2018 3:44 PM EDT

That little guy Junior he is a little devil for sure, just the biggest brat in movies.

• Rachel
    • 83 posts
    July 3, 2018 11:47 PM EDT

LOL that was good when I saw these 3 movies I wanted to grab each little boy and strangle them, dont cry child abuse till you hear I meant The Mummy Returns, The Temple of Doom and Problem Child or Alex, Short Round and Junior. arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Jayden
    • 4 posts
    July 4, 2018 5:52 PM EDT

LOL that Junior of Problem Child oh man he is qute a little brat, I thought I was bad.

• Adrienne
    • 7 posts
    July 4, 2018 9:40 PM EDT

The Mummy Returns kids and Temple of Doom are very annoying when watching those movies.

• Pokemon
    • 5 posts
    July 4, 2018 10:47 PM EDT

MY sister told me I am the most annoying kid not in the movies. lmao.