Forums » News and Announcements

Looking after Social Media

• RonnyG
    • 29 posts
    July 30, 2018 10:27 PM EDT

I am calling out Keesha who volunteered to run the sites Facebook page and you hardly add anything, you recently went Months with nothing posted, you always post stuff here when you post here you should share it on the FB page.

Same with the person doing Twitter, the person doing the PINTEREST page is doing awesome but come on you others or give up the volunteering. I would but being a monitor here is enough of my volunteering.

Get on the ball Keesha. 

• Keesha
    • 21 posts
    August 4, 2018 7:22 PM EDT

Oh great, I am being criticized by Ronny, I admit I am not able to every day add stuff to Facebook or do Tweets I am a volunteer and a teen just helping here cause it is by fans for fans.

OK, you are a monitor so why can't you also look after FB or Twitter, I do both of those plus Pinterest. And plus who adds more stuff here not you have a look at top users -please before you jump over me I don't even have my own FB cause I quit it.

See top users of this site thank you.

https://teenstarsonline.com/topusers

• Rachel
    • 83 posts
    August 10, 2018 10:37 AM EDT

@RonnyG you have no right because she is volunteering to help and even the site admin don't always have time to do things, that is why help is needed just to run the FB page by posting things on it, she adds lots of things here and looks after FB, Twiter, and Pinterest.

• CBRoxxs
    • 5 posts
    September 18, 2018 9:03 PM EDT

I can help with one of the social sites, I saw a Teen Stars Online Instagram but it is not being used.

Keesha does the Pinterest? that has lots of stuff, The Facebook and Twitter need more stuff, plz admin I can help with something if I am trusted.

Keesha can't do it all plus she does a lot here, so Ronny please stop complaining about a volunteer teen who has school.